Some unrealated ideas and improvements. Rest assured I will add more soon.
1. Weapon racks should be able to hold bows. If one survives Utumno and gets a bow, one would want to display it.
2. Desert bandits. Like normal bandits but they spawn in the Near-Harad desert with Near-Harad robes. Altarnatively, these might not attack players with positive Near-Harad alingment. These could ride camels.
3. Crabans drop black feathers. High King Ithilion suggests that Flamangoes droo pink feathers, this is true to.
Black Uruks can switch between a bow and melee weapon. Mountain trolls are the only evil mob that has a melee and ranged attack, whereas good has like 12. (not counting bosses and tormented elves.) Mabye not neccaserilly Black Uruks even, just at least one evil mob.
5. The "Pacifist" title is unlocked by getting +100 alingment with every faction. In addition to this players gain a pacifist achievement and shield.
A "spider boss" for Dol Guldor. This would follow the "new boss mechanics."
9. More breads, we already have normal, maggoty and bannana, how about carrot, pumpkinm corn and lemon bread?
10. The glow from elven blades provide a very close proximity light source, but for no more then a couple blocks.
Fire charges have some new crafting recipie involving naurtie and saltpeter and or sulfur.
11. One in 10 Gondor fortresses spawn made of Black-Gondor brick. Similarly to Tauredain pyramids and golden Tauredain brick.
12. Silver (ore some other ore that can be made into coins) spawns in Mordor.
13. Lakes should be less common. In my opinion they are way to common.
14. Tauredain Shaman should buy gold.
15. I have no idea if this is possible, but it would be nice if clouds wouldn´t generate through blocks. Recently I have started building Orthanc on my survival world, and it annoys me that at a certain level, when you look up, you can barely see through a layer of clouds coming through the walls.
16. Lakes in Mordor should be different, as it is the clay, reeds and sands look out of place. Lava lakes could be considered instead.
17. Bows crafted with ingots can be repaired on anvils and unsmelted.
19. Blocks of bone are created from 9 bones.
20. Dragon Skeletons. I have suggested this before, and I would like to clear up the misconception that it was not an original idea, It is true that Smaugs-Bones of been suggested, but that was a fixed structure in the lake made of bone, of which you could make armour. Firstly I had suggested that idea in the comments of the Lonely Mountain page, and second, the idea that I am suggesting now is that of randomly spawning structures made of stone or dirt that spawn very rarely in the Grey Mountains and surrounding biomes. They would range in size and have no purpose other then aesthetics. However blocks of gold or silver could rarely be found in them.
21. Like water, lava in Middle-Earth has a different appearnce in certain biomes (Mostly Mordor.)
22. Heat and cold damage should be greater, as it is, it just startles you ever now and then doing no real harm whatsoever. (except for to steeds)
23. Exposure to fire turns cobblestone to charred cobblestone (The beta 25 feature that has yet to be added to this wiki) and wood rather then completely burning away has a chance of turning to charred wood.
24. Waste blocks can be found in ruined houses.
25. Horns of command can be crafted from rhino horns, this is for the half-troll and Moredain warriors, who aren't supposed to require mining to function. The normal bronze horns also look a little odd in a Moredain or half-troll players inventory. Possibly these could sound different.
26. Dragon fire. Dragons (When added, I am not suggesting dragons) I'd imagiene will have the ability to set things on fire (at least the drakes). Well, several times in "The Hobbit," it was implied that "Dragon fire" was different then "Normal fire." So I propose that (again when added) Dragon fire is a darker shade of red, spreads and burns more quickly, can burn certain objects that normal fire couldn't (Mabye even stone bricks) and would require water to extinguish, (rather then simply punching it).
You may not like some of these, but think, would Mevans add those anyway? So if you like some of them, please kudos!
Thank you for reading, please discuss these ideas in the comments.