Am I the only one around here who always gets lost in the 'building blocks' tab in the inventory menu?
Throughout the updates, the amount of items that the mod has to offer, has risen to a huge number. In my opinion, there are too many items in the limited number of menu tags available. A simple suggestion: add more! Here's what I am thinking of:
- ME Stone Blocks. This would include all sorts of stone, stone bricks, mossy, cracked, slabs, stairs and walls.
- ME Wood Blocks. This includes all types of wood, planks, wooden slabs and stairs. Also, fences should be placed here.
- ME Misc Blocks. This includes all other building blocks, such as clay tiles, glowstone, the different types of dirt, ore blocks etc.
- ME Utilities. Keep this as it is, only add the barrel from the food/drinks section
- ME Decorations. Keep this as it is, but move the wooden fences to ME Wood Blocks.
- ME Food. All types of food should go here.
- ME Drinks. All beverages should go here (not the barrel).
- ME Materials. Keep this as it is!
- ME Miscellaneous. Keep this as it is, only remove the Harad robe.
- ME Tools. Keep this as it is!
- ME Weapons. This includes only the weapons and horns of command/conquest.
- ME Armour. This would include all types of armour, including the Harad robe and all types of horse/warg/elk/boar/rhino armour etc.
- ME Story. Keep this as it is!
- ME Spawners. All spawn cages go here.
- ME Spawn eggs. All spawn eggs go here.
- ME Spawn structures. All structure spawners go here.
ME stands for Middle-earth. I am aware that these are a lot of new tabs, and that they would be spread over 2 pages. But in my opinion, that is more than reasonable in a mod of this size.
Has this been suggested before? If so, please excuse me.