- Broaden the potential audience of the mod.
- Adding more colourful and cheerful elements to the gameplay environment in Dorwinion.
- Providing fitting mounts to the people of Dorwinion.
- Add a new tameable and mountable animal mob called 'Pityarocconya' (in auld Quenya, or 'Pînrochnîn' in modern Sindarin). These are basically little horses and use the same model as the Shire Pony. Their health is similar, but they move 25-50 % faster and jump twice as high.
- Pityarocconya only spawn in Dorwinion alongside of normal Rhunic horses. They are a rare sight and only one in ten horse herds is Pityarocconya. Their occurence in the Emyn Winion is about twice as high.
- The Pityarocconya base colour is white, but they can be dyed like sheep in any colour available. This requires Dorwinion alignment of +100 and costs 5 experience orb levels. The colouring is irreversible.
- Pityarocconya cannot wear normal armour, but they can wear a special jumpsuit which makes them jump even higher: +50%! The jumpsuit can be crafted on a Dorwinion CT using 5 wool blocks in a U shape and one leather in the center. Jumpsuit crafting requires +250 Dorwinion alignment and 15 experience orb levels. The jumpsuits can be made of any combination of coloured wool, but the resulting texture is always the same: Dorwinion off-white with pink trimming.
- Pityarocconya heal when fed wheat, apples or grapes. When feeding them grapes, they get drunk and tend to behave like they feel they have super powers resulting in random jumping and running around.
- Pityarocconya can be bred by feeding sugar to two adult, tamed individual animals. This requires a Dorwinion alignment of +100. Like sheep in Vanilla Minecraft, breeding with two differently coloured units results in baby Pityarocconya with the colour of either of one of the parents, or a mix colour.
As an alternative, It may be worthwhile considering to replace the pink trimmed pyjamas of the Dorwinion commoners with clothing that may befit a medieval based and styled agrarian culture.