I have read FAQ, Rules, And Planned features, the only slight violations is Wyverns and Lesser Drakes who may be considered Dragons.
Added after endorsement
The grey mountains are boring, sure you can try and retake them for fun, or just build there. but really they are plain and serve only a purpose to be there. This can and should be changed
New structures/changes to old ones
- Dwarven ruined mines are cool and all but what about houses?
These would be like the normal dwarven house, but with all valuables and furniture gone, and cracked bricks mixed in.
-Speaking of ruined Dwarven mines, they should also feature branching shafts, just like the un ruined counterpart, however these tunnels will be damaged, with much of the Dwarven brick cracked or destroyed and in parts, cobblestone and gravel blocking the tunnel, as if it had collapsed
- “Dragon caves” I am unsure if these could be considered Dragons, rather a mix of lesser drakes and wyverns. If you recall smaug was the LAST great dragon of ME. It would spawn VERY rarely, less than a 1% chance to spawn on the surface. It would be a small mountain, inside of which scorched stone would be mixed into the walls and floor. Coating the floor are a few treasure piles, and in the back is a chest, containing some loot (coins, dwarven armor and weapons).
- The road in the grey mountains should be changed from cobble to a mix of cracked dwarven brick and snow/nothing to represent hundreds of years of disuse
- ”Dragons” Not great Dragons (smaug size) but dragons around the size or slightly larger than the fell beasts. (Similar to wyverns or Lesser Drakes but I will still refer to them as dragons for convenience). 150 HP, and defense equal to that of full mith armor. They have a chance to drop one of the five below Ered Mithrin items. Upon killing one, a player gets the achievement Dragon Slayer. They will only spawn in 75% of dragon caves, which are rare enough as it is. The other 25% of caves are supposed to be as though the dragon has left to do dragon things… These would be somewhat like a mini boss. Around 10-30m long, as smaug was over 100, he would crash your game :P
- Mountain goat, just a new animal to add to variety, can be milked or sheared, but is hard to keep in one place as it can jump 2 blocks high. (also spawns in Erebor)
Items (looking for help with textures)
- Ered Mithrin armor; slightly better than regular Dwarven in durability (at 800). And with a slight grey tint, otherwise almost the same, includes golden and silver trimmed variants (AS SHOULD BLUE DWARVEN!) Dropped from killed dragons (50% chance for any one piece, 15% for silver trim, 5% for gold trim) (gold and silver trimmed can be crafted on a Dwarven CT, using the plain armor and gold/silver)
- Ered Mithrin Great Axe; 115% reach, +11 attack damage and Armor piercing, melee speed 75%, durability 750; Dropped from killed dragons (50% chance)
- Dragon scale; a rare drop from dragons 10% drop chance, currently a trophy item. Any other uses?
-Dragon Skull; the ultimate trophy, a uber rare drop from dragons, which can be placed like a mob head 1% chance to drop…
This is all for now, I put a lot of thought into this, but feel it could be better, Please put constructive criticism or suggestions below