I personally don´t agree with some faction´s equipment, or stats of equipment in general, here´s how I think they should be.
1. Remove Warhammers from Angmar and Dol Guldur, I don´t think they´re the type of faction to use them. Maybe give them maces or bludgeons instead.
2. Give battleaxes and Warhammers a slight range increase, probably like 115%, in exchange lower their swing speeds the tiniest amount. I know has been talked about before, but I think it´s important, and I don´t believe it´s on an endorsed thread.
3. Have a full suit of Morgul armour grant night vision instead of a durability decrease (also unoriginal.) Before good players start complaining about this being overpowered, think about it´s ¨counter,¨ galvorn, which is way more powerful. Also it would give evil a source of night vision which it dose not currently have.
4. Nerf the Uruk Berserker scimitar, a base damage of +8 is way too powerful. I would suggest giving it 90% swing speed, 110% range and +7.5 damage.
6. (I have suggested this before) Give balrog whips a range increase.
7. Increase Dunlending club swing speeds from 65% to 80% (It still has a base damage of like, +3.)
8. Make Gundabad Uruk bows more powerful, normal orc bows are currently better then Gundabad Uruk bows.
9. Make the mace of Sauron do +11 damage, so it´s base damage is 8 like the staff of Gandalf instead of 5 like a stone sword.
10. (unorginal, however it is not yet on the endorsed forum) Pikes should do B+1 damage to mounted units.
Golden Tauredain armour should give dwarven level protection.
Thats all for now, however I may add more later. If you think of something good, post it in the comments and I may add it under your name. Constructive criticism is welcome.