In my suggestion, I will only cover some little, personal ideas / updates to flesh out the Taurethrim faction, specifically, giving it a new unit / a few little changes to make it more unique among the other facs, while keeping it in the semi-Aztec game-lore that the mod has added.
- Taurethrim Mumak-Warrior armor - Crafted using leather and horns in a dol-amroth pattern, It would provide 11 protection points, but give a speed bonus in Jungle / Tauredain-owned grounds.
- Taurethrim Shaman Helmet - Used to identify the powerful Taurethrim shamans, it is crafted by placing 2 feathers, 2 green dye and 2 red dye with a regular Taurethrim helmet.
- Taurethrim Mamuk-sword - Longswords wielded by the powerful Mamuk-warriors. They deal 7.5 damage, have 68% swing speed and 125% reach.
- Taurethrim Shaman-rattle - Rattles wielded by the Taurethrim Shamans for their spiritual connections.
- Taurethrim Ritual-dagger - Originally used by shamans at the height of the Taurethrim empire, it has now become an obtainable relic in the forgotten depths of the Taurethrim temple. It is a formidable dagger, and deals 6 damage, 125% swing speed and 75% range, but are uncraftable, and are on the brink of breaking, unable to be repaired.
- Taurethrim Shaman-staff - Crafted in the same way as an Orc-skull staff, it is wielded by Tauredain Shamans as a symbol of their rank. It has the same stats as an Orc-skull staff.
- Taurethrim Levy - A cheap unit, hired from Taurethrim Chieftains. They usually wield stone / Taurethrim spears, but no armor.
- Taurethrim Mumak-warrior - Strong and determined warriors, these are the elite of the Taurethrim. Hardened by several wars and strengthened by their patron, the Mumakill, they can easily slaughter foes with their large swords. They would have 25 health, wear Mumak-armor and would run as fast as a berserker. They would attack by attacking the enemy, running away and then returning, similair to Piranha
- Taurethrim Slave - A lower align-requirement but higher cost alternative to the farmhand. They have Moredain / Limwaith skins, and will have future slave-abilities.
- Taurethrim Shaman - Shamans now wield Shaman Helmets and Shaman Rattles. They now would sell Shaman rattles, which weaken enemy units by giving them a very slight slowness / minig fatique effect (1/5th of the level), it stacks up to 3.
- Taurethrim Dancer - Taurethrim equipped with Shaman rattles, they provide bonuses to nearby units, a very light speed effect (1/5th of the level), and also weakneses to nearby enemies (slowness / mining fatique from Rattles. They can be hired from Taurethrim chieftains
- Taurethrim Sacrifice - Left and forgotten, they are found rarely inside Taurethrim pyramids. They are poorly dressed, have 18 health, a very low sight range, and seem to be of Moredain / Limwaith descent. They will attack anyone they find. They will rarely wield Ritual Daggers. Killing them gives - Moredain / Limwaith alignment.
[Mumak-warrior] - Wear full Mumak-warrior armor
[Shaman] - Slay a Taurethrim Sacrifice
[Rituals of Old] - Slay a Taurethrim Sacrifice
[Black-magic] - Trade with a Taurethrim shaman
[Sounds of the Jungle] - Hire a Taurethrim Rattler
[Sacrilege] - Break a Tauredain pyramid banner / Use a ritual dagger in combat.
- Changed Eagle-warrior to Mumak-warrior
- Added Mumak-warrior textures
- Added Shaman-staff (Thanks Keltenfeuer!)