1. It costs more to buy a barrel of any drink from a trader than it does to control a factions military
3. You could kill 49 orcs right in front of Wood-Elves when you previously had 0 alignment, and they would still try to kill you.
4. The fact that factions would let an outsider control their entire military just because they killed a few enemies/were helpful to the civilians.
5. Riding barrels
6. If you come into a new factions territory with 0 alignment (a complete stranger), you can walk straight into their fortresses and talk to the warriors.
7. You can steal whatever you want from NPC settlements with no repercussions.
8. But when you take a few grapes off of a grape vine in Dorwinion, THAT'S too far.
9. Civilians fight invading enemies rather then running and letting the warriors do the fighting.
10. Civilians cannot get resurrected unless they decide to go into the merchant business.
11. Small pouches can hold weapons (even super-long pikes and stuff like that), heavy ores, large blocks for building, and even chests, but cannot hold another pouch inside of it.
12. The Taurethrim and the Morewaith exist.
13. I could kill an orc a million miles away from Gondor, and they wouldn't know nor would they care, but if I killed a Gondorian alone a billion miles away from Gondor, next time I went there they would not be friendly.
14. The Corsairs exist, too bad they don't have any ships to do some Corsairing.
15. Armies of enemy troops randomly appear out of thin air.
16. When an archer is on a wall of a fortress, it often decides it would be a great idea to jump down into the thick of the battle rather than stay on the wall and snipe enemy troops down from there.
17. The civilians say they don't know who you are when you first come to their lands, then in the next breath they say your name exactly right.
18. Somehow once you reach five mini-quests for one faction, everyone in that faction knows about it, and won't burden you further.
19. If you blow a horn, all of your troops magically appear in front of you.
20. Also if you blow a horn, they physically cannot move.
21. Hobbit sheriffs appear out of nowhere when you are an enemy.
and many more! I might work on a part 2 later, try expanding this list with ideas I didn't come up with.