The Angmar Orc trader was added in Public Beta 22 and spawns in Angmar Orc camps. It is equipped with a poisoned Angmar dagger and Angmar armour. Angmar Orc traders will sell you Angmar armour and weapons, along with various other supplies and materials.
This trader offers all sorts of Orcish things, such as Angmar armour and equipment, Orc draught, and bombs. They will buy several different materials that are required to make the things they sell, such as mugs, Orc steel ingots and also several types of bones.
Below is an example of this trader's trading panel GUI:
Items Sold[edit | edit source]
Below is a table of values for each item that the player can purchase from this NPC. Use this table to find out if your trader is giving you a good deal or not. Each Angmar Orc trader will not have every item listed for sale.
Upon trading with an Angmar Orc trader, the player earns the achievement "Wicked Wares".
|Items Sold||Price Range||Image|
|Angmar Crafting Table||75-125 ( to )|
|Angmar Helmet||15-25 ( to )|
|Angmar Chestplate||23-38 ( to )|
|Angmar Leggings||20-33 ( to )|
|Angmar Boots||14-23 ( to )|
|Angmar Sword||11-18 ( to )|
|Angmar Spear||11-19 ( to )|
|Angmar Dagger||6-10 ( to )|
|Poisoned Angmar Dagger||8-13 ( to )|
|Angmar Battleaxe||14-23 ( to )|
|Angmar Poleaxe||12-20 ( to )|
|Orc Bomb||23-38 ( to )|
|Orc Draught (Light)||5-8 ( to )|
|Orc Draught (Moderate)||6-10 ( to )|
|Orc Draught (Strong)||8-13 ( to )|
|Fur||3-5 ( to )|
|Orc Bow||12-20 ( to )|
|Arrow (x4)||2-4 ( to )|
|Angmar Pickaxe||11-18 ( to )|
|Angmar Axe||11-18 ( to )|
|Angmar Warhammer||12-20 ( to )|
|Maggoty Bread||3-5 ( to )|
|Fur Hat||11-19 ( to )|
|Fur Tunic||15-25 ( to )|
|Fur Leggings||12-20 ( to )|
|Fur Boots||9-15 ( to )|
|Angmar Warg Armour||19-31 ( to )|
Items Bought[edit | edit source]
Below is a table of values for each item that the player can sell to this NPC. Use this table to earn more money by only selling when the prices are high. You will not be able to sell every item to every trader as each individual Angmar Orc trader will not want to purchase every item listed below.
|Items Bought||Price Range||Image|
|Orc Steel Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Iron Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Bronze Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Gulduril||6-10 ( to )|
|Emerald||11-19 ( to )|
|Ruby||9-15 ( to )|
|String (x3)||1-1 ( to )|
|Feather||2-3 ( to )|
|Wooden Mug||1-1 ( to )|
|Waterskin||2-3 ( to )|
|Wheat (x2)||1-1 ( to )|
|Elf Bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Dwarf Bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Hobbit Bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Human Bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Man-flesh||2-4 ( to )|
Speechbank[edit | edit source]
Like their cousins the Angmar captains, these traders are known for their insults and rude comments. However, if you get to know them and you earn respect amongst their kin, they will be happy to trade with you - for the highest price possible of course!
- Orcs like silver coins as much as the next race, you know...
- Bring me coins if you want equipment.
- So you have proven yourself, Person. Now we can trade.
- A nice little stinking sum of silver coins might be nice.
- If you want to trade, bring some coins, and keep it quiet.
- An Orc can never have enough silver coins, maggot!
- I might be interested in buying some materials.
- Certain materials can fetch a good price among traders like myself.
- I love crunching on a nice Elf bone!
- You want some equipment? Get me some coins first, maggot!
- Get me some coins and I'll get you some tools!
- If you want some of my fine equipment, then bring some coins!
- I sell the finest equipment and the sharpest blades!
- I don't usually trade with filthy Men, but you're good enough.
- Come crawling back when you've proved your worth, weakling.
- The stench of evil on you is not yet strong enough, Person.
- If you wish to trade, you must prove your worth among our forces!
- I've seen more threatening Halflings than you!
- You want to trade? Come back when you're further down the path of darkness, scum.
- Go and slay a few stinking Elves, and then perhaps we can trade.
- If you want any Orcish equipment, you'll have to work more evil first.
- There's no way I'm trading with a maggot like you!
- Do you think the Dark Lord just lets me hand out equipment to anyone, maggot?
- I don't trade with scum like you!
- Kill some of those filthy Rangers and then we can talk!
- Prove your worth, filth!
- You won't be getting any equipment from me, maggot!
- I don't trust filthy Men like you! Beat it, scum.
- Have you not been driven out by our armies yet, scum?
- I'll bleed you like a stuck pig!
- Enjoy your last breath, scum!
- You're nice and fresh!
- Kill the scum!
- Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!
- You stink of fear!
- Die, Man-scum!
- Your blood smells fresh!
- I'll skewer you like a piece of meat!
- You'd better start running, maggot!
- Come any closer and I'll stick you like a fresh cut of meat!
- We dine on Man-flesh tonight!
- Once I'm done with you, you'll be nothing but a pile of bones!
- I will feast on your flesh, Man-filth!
- I'll make dinner out of you!
- You've messed with the wrong Orc, Man-scum!
- I will have your head, scum of Arnor!
|The Raiders of Angmar|
Orc (Archer, Banner Bearer, Bombardier) •
Troll (Chieftain, Hill) •