Archers of Bladorthin will spawn in Dorwinion at any time of day, at a rate slightly rarer than the regular warriors.
|Bow of Bladorthin||Rare||1|
|Dorwinion Elven helmet||Rare||1|
|Dorwinion Elven chestplate||Rare||1|
|Dorwinion Elven leggings||Rare||1|
|Dorwinion Elven boots||Rare||1|
Like most of the mod's ranged units, Bladorthin archers will use their bows to attack enemy entities, but fall back should their target get too close. They will ignore a player with 0 or above alignment with Dorwinion. Note that unlike other Elves, they will not switch to melee at close range.
These units can be hired for 70-140 silver coins from a Captain of Bladorthin provided you have at least +300 alignment with Dorwinion As per usual, cost decreases as alignment increases and halves if you pledge to Dorwinion.
- I and my kin defend this land from enemies both near and far.
- Welcome to Dorwinion, Person.
- We are an old and powerful order.
- The spears of Bladorthin were delivered at last! And now Dorwinion has grown stronger than ever.
- I defend Dorwinion and its people.
- Our spears are of Dwarvish make. Have you heard the old tale, Person?
- While we stand, no Orc or foul beast shall enter Dorwinion.
- My lord Person.
- How shall we serve?
- My blade hungers for Orc-flesh!
- I will not fail you in battle.
- We Elves are stronger than any Man, Dwarf, or Orc.
- What would you have us do, Person?
- You are accursed, Person!
- It was unwise of you to venture here.
- You are an enemy of Dorwinion, Person!
- You are no friend of Dorwinion!
- You should not have come here!
- I will make quick work of you, scum!
- You will go no further!
- You are no threat to us, Person.
|The Men and Elves of Dorwinion|
Elves (Warrior, Archer) Men (Crossbower, Guard, Vinehand)