This article is for the building material. If you were looking for a place where you can get a drink, see here.
If you are looking for chocolate bars, these are not in the game, but you can obtain marchpane.
Bars are a decoration block, similar to the iron bars from the vanilla game, but made to better fit different faction buildings.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Different types of bars are able to be connected to each other. The varied intricacies of designs on the bars do not change a mob's ability to see through them.
There are two types of bars: metal bars and wood bars. The former is easier destroyed with a pickaxe and the latter with an axe. Wood bars always drop themselves when broken, no matter the tools. Metal bars require the use of a pickaxe to be picked up as a drop. Wooden bars are also susceptible to fire.
Although, bars look optically the same height as fences, when put on the ground, they can easily be jumped over by the player. Unlike the fences, they also won't keep farm animals inside. If you want to achieve this, use a double high row.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Bar Crafting Recipes|
Spawning in Structures[edit | edit source]
Bars often appear as part of naturally generating structures. Some structures may contain multiple types of bars.
- Dol Guldur, Angmar, and Mordor towers use Orc steel bars for their windows.
- Wood-elven houses and smithies use Wood-elven wood bars.
- Wood-elven towers, ruined towers, and smithies use Wood-elven steel bars.
- High Elven and Galadhrim smithies use their corresponding steel and wooden bars.
- Dwarven houses and towers use Dwarven steel bars.
- Blue Dwarven houses use Blue Dwarven steel bars for their fireplaces.
- Rhudaur Hillman houses use bronze bars for their fireplaces.