Trolls are monstrous creatures of evil, that are found across Middle-earth. Most troll races turn to stone in sunlight.
Trolls were originally bred by Melkor to imitate the Ents in the First Age, although he never came close to equaling their strength. Many trolls died in the War of Wrath, but some survived into the Third Age.
Types of trolls
Currently, the mod features several varieties of trolls:
- Troll - Found in biomes like Ettenmoors and Trollshaws.
- Hill-troll - Found in biomes like Angmar and the Coldfells; these trolls are bigger than average trolls and more powerful. Can throw rocks.
- Olog-hai - Tough, fierce Mordor trolls specially bred by Sauron to be resilient to sunlight and more deadly. Has special troll armour and hammer that takes in and deals major damage.
- Mirk-troll - Armoured troll found in Dol Guldur. It carries a poisoned scythe. Undamaged by sunlight.
- Snow-troll - Ferocious white trolls who stalk the northern mountains between Angmar and Wilderland. Can throw snowballs.
- Hill-troll Chieftain - The first completed boss in the mod, summoned by totems.
Forum & wiki trolls
We also recognize the existance of extra-middle-terrestrial type of troll:
- Forum & wiki trolls - Not present in the mod, but these can be encountered on this wiki in various disguises. To be dealt with by admins of this wiki.
All items (20)