To view the corresponding page on the Minecraft Wiki, click here.
The cauldron functions like its Vanilla counterpart, but with slightly more functionality as a result of the mod.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Cauldrons can be found naturally in the world in some buildings. A cauldron requires a pickaxe of any level to be mined, after which it will drop itself. They can be crafted as well, just as in Vanilla.
Usage[edit | edit source]
In addition to all the Vanilla uses, the mod adds several other uses.
- Any kind of vessel (Waterskins, Ale Horns, etc...) can be filled with water from a cauldron. It holds 3 servings, as in Vanilla.
- Cauldrons are used to undye coloured items, including Pouches, Leather Hats, feathers, Smoking Pipes, and Harad Robes. This will use up one level of water per undye.
- Remove poison from daggers since Public Beta 33.
- Interestingly, if you are on fire, jumping into a cauldron will put out the fire, at the cost of one water level. This is a feature kept from Vanilla minecraft.
- Cauldrons serve as good decorational blocks. Whether you are building a wizard's tower or a horse stable, a cauldron is bound to add appeal to your build.