Upon hiring a corsair from a captain, the player earns the achievement "Raiding Party".
They will most often drop bones, but occasionally they might drop their armour.
|Unit||Unpledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Pledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Requires Pledge (Near Harad)||Alignment Required (Near Harad)|
|Corsair of Umbar||20-40 ( to )||10-20 ( to )||No||+150|
- Aye, it's true me men don't care that much who we work for, but we do have some standards, Player.
- I ain't gonna let a land-rat command me proud sea-hounds.
- Don't see a lubber like yerself capable of handling me men.
- There ain't no question about it, Player. Were you on our ship ye'd be hangin' off a plank above the Astrasir.
- Perhaps ye'd be better off trying them Gulfings.
- Now I ain't saying ye're a Gondorian spy, but ye ain't a Corsair quite yet.
- Player, don't make it too easy for me, throwin' these insults at ye.
- Ye're joking? I certainly hope ye're joking.
- I heard some rumours you called us sea-dogs. Sort that out first, would ye?
- No thanks, me lads don't follow faithless lubbers.
- Been sailing with these men for many fine years. Ye won't find any better, Player!
- They've got the scent of silver, Player. They'll find the money in every port!
- Have ye brought the silver to pay me men?
- Aye, we don't care that much which side ye're on. Just don't cross us and we should be fine.
- Me men are sworn to silver, not to Sauron.
- There be no rules, just guidelines for these men.
- Have ye got a ship to lead them on, Player? The boys do best on a fine ship.
- I can hear the silver clinking in yer pockets, like music to me ears!
- Finest sea-dogs ye can find. Also know how to deal with unruly slaves.
- Ye better leave some for me, Player!
- Aye, if you've got the coin, ye can buy some men off of me.
- Be careful, Player. These men get rowdy if you don't let them fight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.