The Corsair Coasts are rocky cliffs on the western edge of Far Harad. Formerly the "Rocky Coastline" biome, these coasts feature - after being "improved" - tall cliffs, steep drops, and many small streams, creating a maze in which the corsairs hide their treasures.
The coasts contain the structures of the corsairs, who use the land as a staging ground for raids into Far Harad. Long ago, the Black Numenoreans used the coasts for the same purpose, but no structures of theirs remain.
- Corsair Camp - Small camps that contain four tents with loot, a cage with a Slave of Harad, a small obelisk, corsairs, and either a slaver or a captain.
- Corsair Hideout - Larger bases that are full of corsairs, often hidden well in the cliffs of the coast. Hideouts have small, battlemented paved spaces with a fire pit, a lot of loot, a cage with a slave, and either a slaver or a captain.
- Corsairs - Brigands native to Umbar, the scourge of the high seas. They are effective at killing and looting the corpses of their victims, and use Corsair gear.
- Slaves - Slaves sold by the corsairs for farming.
- Slavers - Corsairs who manage the slaves taken in raids, and sell them to the highest bidder.
- Captains - The foulest of the corsairs. These men allow you to hire corsairs, and lead them in raids across Harad.
Cloud forest •
Corsair coasts •