Corsair Slavers are responsible for selling slaves taken captive during raids. They carry a Branding Iron in one hand to "mark" slaves and a silver coin in the other, showing that they are willing to trade with evil players who have at least neutral Near Harad alignment.
Upon hiring a slave, the player gets the achievement "Corsair's Cruelty"
- There's plenty of room for ye in that cage!
- I was waiting for a new shipment. Must be you then!
- I've broken men twice as large as ye!
- Ye'll do fine on the Gulfing farms!
- Really now, ye seek to free me slaves? Bleedin' lubbers!
- Land-rats don't get a say in how we trade!
- Yer attempt at freein' the slaves will end up with ye as one of 'em, Player!
- Ye ain't no better than us!
- I'll be sure to set ye off on one o' our Corsair ships!
- Ye calling me a sea-dog? Ye have no right!
- I love me a volunteer slave!
- Ye're bold to show yer face round here, Player.
- Slavery? It's what they deserve.
- I don't care where ye're from, Player. If ye want to buy me slaves, all ye need is coin.
- Reputation don't do much for me, so what about silver instead, ey?
- Everyone can be bought, Player. Literally, in our case.
- If ye've got a mind to buy these lads and set 'em free, we'll get our hands on 'em again quick enough.
- These men are broken. They'll do anything ye ask of them!
- I got this fresh batch from Pinnath Gelin. I'll give them to ye at a fair price.
- Aye, I used to be from the North meself. Turned out that them renegades had it right all along.
- Are ye here to buy, or just to enjoy the view? Fine by me either way.
- I can tell ye're looking for some strong workers. I got them!
- It ain't just Adûnâim scum we've broken for ye, but the savage Southerners, too!
- Aye, there's some southerners in there, but they work just as hard as yer usual Gondorians.
- Ey, don't feel bad for them. They're better of in yer hands than mine.
- Got some of these from the jungles. Weird place, that is.
- Aye, I get all me slaves from the coasts of foreign lands!
- I won't ask any questions if ye won't either.
- I see you found me tents. Welcome to the slave-trade, Player.
- Aye, I got some slaves for sale. Interested?
- Ey, Player, touching means buying!
- I don't care what ye do to me slaves, Player. Not here to be asking questions.
- Aye, I broke them alright.
- You must have known me from the black tents. Aye, that happens.
- Heard good things about me boys off them farmers, have you?