Dalish Merchants are Travelling Traders that are allied with the Dale faction. Unlike most traders, these wander the lands of Middle Earth, appearing in a wide array of regions, rather than being bound to a specific structure.
As with most traders, Dalish Merchants will not attack evil players or NPC's unless provoked. When that happens, they will use the same weapons as a Dalish Levyman to defend themselves. For defensive purposes, they will spawn accompanied by a few Dalish Levymen on their travels, which will attack enemies of Dale on sight.
To trade with a Dalish Merchant, you need to have at least a neutral alignment with Dale. They will buy and sell many of the items bought and sold by the Dalish Blacksmith, Dalish Baker and even the Iron Hill Merchants.
Upon trading with a Dalish Merchant, the player earns the achievement "Gifts of Dale".
|Items Sold||Price Range||Image|
|Dalish Helmet||19-31 ( to )|
|Dalish Chestplate||26-44 ( to )|
|Dalish Leggings||23-38 ( to )|
|Dalish Boots||19-31 ( to )|
|Dalish Dagger||9-15 ( to )|
|Dalish Spear||13-21 ( to )|
|Dalish Sword||11-19 ( to )|
|Dalish Battleaxe||13-21 ( to )|
|Dalish Pitchfork||13-21 ( to )|
|Dalish Longbow||15-25 ( to )|
|Dalish Horse Armour||19-31 ( to )|
|Dwarven Sword||15-25 ( to )|
|Dwarven Battleaxe||18-30 ( to )|
|Dwarven Warhammer||18-30 ( to )|
|Dalish Cracker||8-13 ( to )|
|4 x Arrow||2-4 ( to )|
|Dalish Pastry||9-15 ( to )|
|Cram||8-13 ( to )|
|Dwarven Ale (Light)||8-13 ( to )|
|Dwarven Ale (Moderate)||11-18 ( to )|
|Dwarven Ale (Strong)||13-22 ( to )|
|Vodka (Light)||5-8 ( to )|
|Vodka (Moderate)||7-11 ( to )|
|Vodka (Strong)||8-14 ( to )|
|Diamond||30-50 ( to )|
|Emerald||19-31 ( to )|
|Sapphire||15-25 ( to )|
|Ruby||15-25 ( to )|
|Opal||11-19 ( to )|
|Items Bought||Price Range||Image|
|Iron Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|2 x Coal||1-1 ( to )|
|Gold Ingot||11-19 ( to )|
|Bronze Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Copper Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Tin Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Bread||2-3 ( to )|
|Wooden Mug||2-3 ( to )|
|2 x Potato||1-1 ( to )|
|Pearl||19-31 ( to )|
|Topaz||6-10 ( to )|
|Amethyst||6-10 ( to )|
|Amber||8-13 ( to )|
- Greetings, Person! I come from the Kingdom of Dale.
- The Kingdom of Dale sends its best regards, and its finest goods!
- What is it that you would like to buy today, Person?
- I have some very fine goods indeed.
- Dalish craftwork is unlike any other in Middle-earth.
- Cram, Person. Some good cram is what you need.
- Come, Person, browse my wares.
- You surely don't need all that silver.
- I'm sure I have something that would interest you.
- You look like a wealthy person, Person! Come and see what Dale can offer you.
- There shall be no cram for you, Person!
- Villain! I shall sell you nothing of mine.
- You would be most unwelcome in the Kingdom of Dale!
- What do you take me for, Person, a common rogue? I will not trade with you!
- You are no friend of Dale!
- Away with you, scoundrel!
- Hurry, Person, for I shall be leaving soon.
- This is your last chance to buy the crafts of Dale!
- Quickly, Person. I will soon be gone!
- Hurry. I am leaving soon!
- If you want some Dalish treasures, you had better hurry up!
- The cram will soon be on its way! Come quickly!
|The Northmen of Dale|
Dalishman (Banner Bearer, Levyman, Longbowman, Soldier)
Travelling item traders: