|“||[...] in the great fief of Belfalas, dwelt Prince Imrahil in his castle of Dol Amroth by the sea, and he was of high blood, and his folk also, tall men and proud with sea-grey eyes.||”|
–The Return of the King, Minas Tirith
Dor-en-Ernil Hills Edit
This region of Dor-en-Ernil is more mountainous, with fewer expanses of open plains. In some sources, they are referred to as the Hills of Tarnost, after the fortress build on their northern end.
- Oak Shrubland: Normal Dor-en-Ernil biome with small oak scrubs all over the ground.
- Light Forest: A slightly forested variant of Dor-en-Ernil.
- Forest: A variant filled with trees of different types, but most are oak.
- Dead Oak Forest: Dor-en-Ernil with many leafless oak trees.
- Forest Hills: A hilly variant of Dor-en-Ernil with trees spawning everywhere, though there are not as many as in Dor-en-Ernil Forests.
- Hills: A hilly variant of Dor-en-Ernil.
- Flowers - A version of Dor-en-Ernil with an abundance of flowers.
- Steppe - A very flat version of Dor-en-Ernil.
- Barren Steppe - A steppe, but with no trees. Structures generate here very commonly.
- Mountain - A mountain that rises from the surrounding terrain.
- Birch Forest - A forest dominated with Birch trees.
- Beech Forest - A forest dominated with Beech trees.
- Apple-Pear Orchard - An orchard containing Apple and Pear trees.
- Orange Orchard - An orchard containing Orange trees.
- Lemon Orchard - An orchard containing Lemon trees.
- Lime Orchard - An orchard containing Lime trees.
- Almond Orchard - An orchard containing Almond trees.
- Olive Orchard - An orchard containing Olive trees.
- Plum Orchard - An orchard containing Plum trees.
Dor-en-Ernil is populated with Swan Knights and Men-at-arms both on foot and on horseback. Mordor Orcs have a chance of spawning at night, although less than in the rest of Gondor. Dor-en-Ernil is also home to swans around water sources. Be careful around the swans, however - they do bite.
- Swan Knight - Knights from Dol Amroth who are far superior to the average Gondor Soldier.
- Dol Amroth Captain - Traders who will let you hire Swan Knights.
- Dol Amroth Man-at-arms - The lower warrior class of Dol Amroth, they are more common than the Swan Knights
- Dol Amroth Archer - The Archer equivalent of the Man-at-arms, they wield Gondorian Bows.
- Mordor Orc- Orcs of Mordor who are armed with Mordor Equipment, ready to crush the Free Peoples.
- Mordor Orc Archer- Mordor Orcs with bows.
- Mordor Orc Bombardier- Mordor Orcs with deadly Orc bombs.
- Gondor Ruins Wraith - Wraiths who live in Gondor Ruins. They can be summoned by trying to open the loot chest in a ruin tomb, and are hostile regardless of alignment.
There are a variety of generated structures that may be found within Dol Amroth:
- Dol Amroth Stable - Structure with horses, Dol Amroth Crafting Tables, and a Dol Amroth Captain.
- Dol Amroth Watchtower- A small watchtower, containing one or two Men-at-arms.
- Dol Amroth Watchfort- A structure using the same design as the pre-beta 30 Gondor Fortress. It contains a captain and a number of Men-at-arms.
- Gondor Obelisk- Slim tower with a Beacon of Gondor on top.
- Gondor Ruins- Scattered ruins of some unrecognizable structure. The smaller ones have tombs beneath, which contain treasure chests and a Gondor Ruins Wraith.
Fixed Structures Edit
Dol Amroth Edit
Dol Amroth is a hill upon a peninsula in the Bay of Belfalas. The fortress of Prince Imrahil is built atop it.
The beautiful subtropical province of Dor-en-Ernil has an green and flourishing environment, with abundant flower and grass variants. Forests contain predominately oak, birch, and cedar trees. The grass is also greener here than in most other biomes. Lime, lemon, orange, apple, pear, almond, plum and olive trees can also be found here somewhat commonly and the region is also home to orchards for all of these fruit tree types.
The One Wiki to Rule Them All has an article on:
The Tolkien Gateway has an article on:
|The Men of Gondor|
Soldier (Archer, Banner Bearer, Tower Guard)
Blackroot Vale •