Dorwidhrim usually wander around ignoring all players and NPCs, regardless of alignment or faction. Upon being attacked, they run around aimlessly for a short time before returning to their original state. Like most NPCs, they will occasionally eat or drink, recovering health in the process. They can also be spoken to.
- Welcome to Dorwinion, Person.
- These lands are best for wine-making. Which is why our wines are the best.
- This country was once a province of Gondor. But now Gondor has declined, and we rule ourselves.
- I do not bow to any steward of stone, Person. We are the Young, and we are free, and this land is full of wealth.
- Since King Bard slew the dragon, trade with Dale has made us even richer.
- The Kingdom of Dale grows ever stronger, and I am glad, for it means we grow ever wealthier.
- Many in the Westlands do not even know this country exists. It's a shame, Person, they're missing out on some fine wine!
- We send our wine all over the world. Dale, Mirkwood, Gondor... I bet even those Orcs love the taste of it.
- Have you had some wine today, Person?
- It's never too early for a drink of wine!
- Which do you prefer, Person, the red or the white?
- The Vintner Guard keep us safe from those barbarians in the East.
- I dream of one day being chief wine-taster in the Vintner Court.
- Have you tried our olive bread, Person?
- This land is truly beautiful.
- Dorwinion is the envy of all Dalishmen and Gondorians. Their merchants come here, and they want to stay!
- Easterling invasions? Nothing to worry about, if you ask me. Only the civilised like to drink wine.
- We're too far away from Gondor to get involved in their wars.
- Why should we fear Mordor? We are out of its reach here.
- Dorwinion has seen no Orcs in living memory. They are tales to scare children, Person.
- Some fools talk of the Easterlings preparing to invade us. I don't believe a word of it - they're quite content with just sending merchants.
- I must go and pick grapes one of these days, Person.
- Vineyard-tending is light work, Person. And you even get to keep some of the harvest.
- As long as I have wine in the house, I'll be happy.
- Those pointy-ears say they're the best at making wine. Pah! My brews put them all to shame!
- I sometimes worry that those Elves take more than their fair share of our trade.
- If I had all the wine in the world, I would not share a single drop with you.
- You are an enemy of Dorwinion!
- Go away before I call for the Vintner Guard.
- Get out of our lands!
- You are a villain, Person.
- I shall have no dealings with you.
- Begone, Person!
- The Elves would not tolerate your presence here, and neither shall I!
- Do not speak to me, you baseborn rat!
|The Men and Elves of Dorwinion|
Elves (Warrior, Archer) Men (Crossbower, Guard, Vinehand)