Dunlending bartenders tend to stay in the back end of their tavern out of harm's way, faithfully serving their kinsmen food and drink.
You can trade with a Dunlending bartender as long as you do not have a negative Dunland alignment.
Dunlending bartenders offer a variety of hearty foods and drinks, including meat, bread, and many kinds of alcoholic beverages for a reasonable price.
Below is a table of values for each item that the player is available to purchase from this NPC. Use this table to find out if your bartender is giving you a good deal or not. Each bartender will not have every item listed for sale.
|Items Sold||Price Range||Image|
|Dunlending Crafting Table||30-50 ( to )|
|Wooden Mug||2-3 ( to )|
|Cermaic Mug||2-3 ( to )|
|Waterskin||2-3 ( to )|
|Plate||2-3 ( to )|
|2 x Baked Potato||5-9 ( to )|
|Bread||4-6 ( to )|
|Cooked Chicken||5-8 ( to )|
|Cooked Fish||5-8 ( to )|
|Cooked Porkchop||5-9 ( to )|
|Cooked Rabbit||5-8 ( to )|
|Gammon||5-9 ( to )|
|Cooked Mutton||5-9 ( to )|
|Rabbit Stew||8-13 ( to )|
|Steak||5-9 ( to )|
|Cooked Venison||5-9 ( to )|
|Ale (Light)||5-8 ( to )|
|Ale (Moderate)||6-10 ( to )|
|Ale (Strong)||8-13 ( to )|
|Cider (Light)||5-8 ( to )|
|Cider (Moderate)||6-10 ( to )|
|Cider (Strong)||8-13 ( to )|
|Mead (Light)||5-8 ( to )|
|Mead (Moderate)||6-10 ( to )|
|Mead (Strong)||8-13 ( to )|
|Rum (Light)||7-11 ( to )|
|Rum (Moderate)||9-15 ( to )|
|Rum (Strong)||11-19 ( to )|
|Apple Juice||5-8 ( to )|
Below is a table of values for each item that the player can sell to this NPC. Use this table to earn more money by only selling when the prices are high. You will not be able to sell every item to every bartender as each bartender will not want to purchase every item listed below.
|Items Bought||Price Range||Image|
|2 x Potato||1-1 ( to )|
|2 x Wheat||1-1 ( to )|
|Clay Mug||1-1 ( to )|
|Clay Plate||1-1 ( to )|
|Raw Beef||2-4 ( to )|
|Raw Chicken||2-4 ( to )|
|Raw Fish||2-3 ( to )|
|Raw Porkchop||2-4 ( to )|
|Raw Rabbit||2-4 ( to )|
|Raw Mutton||2-4 ( to )|
|Raw Venison||2-4 ( to )|
|Leather||2-3 ( to )|
|Salt||8-13 ( to )|
These traders have been around the block and know a thing or two., and who not to trade with too! Any enemy of the strawheads (with a coin or two) is welcome in their pubs! However if a drunken idiot or strawhead stumbles in, a bar brawl will ensue!
- Greetings, Person!
- Welcome, Person! What can I get for you today?
- Welcome to The Warm Goblin, Person!
- Welcome to The Warm Goblin.
- This is The Warm Goblin, the finest tavern in all of Dunland!
- No Strawheads allowed in here!
- Food? Drink? A song? What is it you want, Person?
- I'll give you a good meal or a drink for just a few silver coins.
- Want anything to eat or drink, Person? I just need some silver coins.
- And here's Person! What can I do for you today?
- You looking for a drink?
- This tavern may be filthy, but the grub's second to none!
- We Dunlendings like our drink, Person.
- Got any silver coins?
- Our ale is the fines ale in all the lands!
- Welcome, Person! Enjoy your stay!
- Thirsty? Our ale will satisfy all your needs! Ha! Ha!
- For a few silver coins you can get your hands on the finest drink in Middle-earth!
- Welcome stranger! You come to the best tavern with the finest ale in all of Dunland!
- Your doom comes swiftly, Person!
- Your kind is not welcome here.
- Curse you, Person!
- Stop, Person. You are unwelcome here!
- Flee, wretched friend of the horse-lords!
- Death to the Strawheads and their kin!
- Down you go, Person!
- What devilry of Rohan comes hence?
- Your end shall be swift, strawhead-scum!
- Run, scum, run back to those pitiful horse-riding cowards!
- Death to you and all your kin!
- Begone, you Eorling scum!
- You shall pay for your crimes, Person!
- Death to the robbers of the North!
- This is your last stand, Strawhead scum!
- Death to the Forgoil! Death to the Strawheads!
|The Wildmen of Dunland|