Easterling farmhands are farming NPCs of the Rhúdel faction. They spawn naturally in the farms found in Easterling settlements. They are easily recognizable by the bronze hoe that they hold in their hand.
Easterling farmhands can be hired from a farmer for a base price of 40 coins, provided that the player has at least +50 alignment with the Easterlings. However, hiring farmhands becomes cheaper as your alignment increases.
Upon hiring an Easterling farmhand, the player earns the achievement "Fields of Rhúnaer".
They work similarly to other farmhands. They will help you sow crops and harvest them if you give them the seeds. For more information, please consult the farmhands page.
- Good day, Person.
- This is good soil.
- Our crops are growing stronger.
- We must feed the armies of Mordor!
- These crops will go to feed our armies.
- I am working hard, my lord.
- The Men of the West are poor farmers. As they are with all else.
- Have you come to check on the farm?
- We are making good progress with the farm, Person.
- There is much to be grown here.
- Our homelands are green and ripe for farming.
- All these lands around the Sea are good to farm.
- What do you ask, Person?
- Welcome, my lord.
|The Easterlings of Rhúdel|