Spawning[edit | edit source]
Fire-throwers will spawn in Rhúdel at any time of day, on top of grass blocks. However, they are significantly rarer than most other Easterling units.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
When idle, Fire-throwers will wander their lands at random, but should a player or NPC that is an enemy of Rhúdel approach, they will attack from a distance by repeatedly throwing fire-pots at their target, each projectile lighting the targeted NPC or player on fire. If the enemy draws too close, they will switch to a dagger and fight like any other melee unit.
Hiring[edit | edit source]
Fire-throwers can be hired for 60 () coins from a Easterling Warlord, if the player's alignment is at least +300 with the Rhúdel faction. They make for a very useful addition to one's army, due to their ability to incapacitate enemy NPCs with a single shot of their unique weapons.
|Sets targets on fire||Quite expensive|
|Both melee and ranged attack||Weak melee attack with short range|
|Can damage multiple targets at the same time|
Drops[edit | edit source]
These units will often drop bones upon death, and occasionally a fire-pot or a piece of their armour.
Speechbank[edit | edit source]
- Remember, Person, the Men of Gondor are evil. We must destroy them.
- Every time a Gondorian falls, our ancestors celebrate!
- Elves do not deserve their long lives, Person. Blind to the world, and yet so arrogant...
- Our armies will soon meet with our war-kin from the East and the South. Vengeance is near, Person!
- You should never trust the Dwarves, Person! One ran away with my wife to the Red Mountains!
- I always liked those wine-merchants. It is a sorry state that we might have to burn down their breweries if they continue to resist the great Eye.
- Our people have suffered enough at the hands of Gondor. We shall destroy them!
- Once, many lives ago, the Men of Gondor tried to put all of our people to the sword. But they have grown weak, and we grew strong!
- Be careful when journeying into the hills, Person. They say wild beasts lurk there.
- Will you fight with us, Person?
- I see you share a hatred for the villains in Gondor.
- Take up your sword and spear, Person and follow us to victory!
- Make no mistake, Person. Our people may suffer in this war with Gondor - but we will be victorious.
- Soon comes an end to the wickedness of Gondor.
- The White City will burn!
- We march West soon. Be sure you are ready, Person.
- The Orcs are on the march, Person. We may serve a common cause, but I cannot say I bear them any love.
- Look! Another wretch, to be slaughtered like a sheep!
- The great Eye is with us, Person. You will never prevail!
- Your time here is over, Person. I will make sure of that!
- Your time on this earth will end now!
- Foolish of you, Person, to take up a fight with us!
- Surrender, Person! You cannot survive our strength.
- You have chosen the wrong side in this war!
- You should not have come here!
- My ancestors are smiling on me, Gondorian. Can you say the same?
- No more will we suffer under the hands of Westerling filth!
- The Eye is rising, and your lands will burn!
- You cannot hope to challenge the power of the East!
- Flee, Westerling filth!
- You are a villain out of Gondor!
- I await your orders, Person.
- I stand with you.
- My blade is yours, Person.
- I would follow you into the White City itself!
- The lands of the West shall burn!
- For the Golden Empire! For the Great Eye!
- Please, Person, don't make us march with those dirty Orcs.
- I have waited long for the day of our vengeance!
- Gondor is weak, Person. They will not survive our assault!
- I am ready to fight with you!
- Our people are stronger, faster, and better armed than those Western brutes.
- The Men of Gondor are weak.
- Let us march West, Person!
- Long have I wished to lay waste to the lands of Gondor.
- I will do as you wish.
|The Easterlings of Rhúdel|