|“||…At last tidings came to Eorl of the need of Gondor, and late though it seemed, he set out with a great host of riders. Thus he came to the battle of the Field of Celebrant, for that was the name of the green land that lay between Silverlode and Limlight. There the northern army of Gondor was in peril. Defeated in the Wold and cut off from the south, it had been driven across the Limlight, and was then suddenly assailed by the Orc-host that pressed it towards the Anduin. All hope was lost when, unlooked for, the Riders came out of the North and broke upon the rear of the enemy.||”|
–The Return of the King, Annals of the Kings and Rulers: The House of Eorl
The Field is very rich in flowers and rather flat. There are many large trees.
- Standard - Normal Field of Celebrant biome.
- Flowers - The fields and the undergrowth of tree clusters teem with flowers in this biome. Flowery vegetation from both vanilla minecraft (poppies, dandelions) and the LOTR mod (thistles and wheat grass) is abundantly present here.
- Forest - Forest covered lands.
- Light Forest - Lightly forested lands.
- Hills - A hilly landscape with a higher average elevation.
- Gundabad Orc Camps- Camps for Gundabad Orcs, which spawn randomly throughout the camps. The camps contain tents, forge tents, Gundabad Crafting Table, skulls, Orc Torches, and small farms. There also Gundabad Orc Chieftains here.
- Ruined Houses - Burnt down houses that contain chests, furnaces, and crafting tables. These come in 3 varieties: ruined, burnt and rotten.
The mobs that spawn here are:
- Gundabad Orc - Orcs from Mount Gundabad in the Misty Mountains allied only to themselves
- Gundabad Orc Archers - Gundabad Orcs who use bows and arrows.
- Gundabad Wargs (can be ridden) - Wargs (giant wolves) allied with the Gundabad Orcs.
- Galadhrim Wardens - A special class of Galadhrim Elves, who guard the borders of the lands of Lothlórien. They are clad in Galadhrim Cloaks, which make them almost invisible whilst fighting enemies and to the unfriendly eye.
The fertile land mainly consists of plains dotted with a oak, birch, beech, larch and chestnut trees. The rich soil of the western Anduin river bank supports many temperate and global flowers. Also, apple and pear trees grow here. Average grass growth is present.
The One Wiki to Rule Them All has an article on:
The Tolkien Gateway has an article on: