|“||Beside it a broad white ladder stood, and at its foot three Elves were seated. They sprang up as the travellers approached, and Frodo saw that they were tall and clad in grey mail, and from their shoulders hung long white cloaks.||”|
–The Mirror of Galadriel, The Fellowship of the Ring
Galadhrim Warriors are the secret guardians of their forest home, the realm of Lothlórien.
Spawning[edit | edit source]
Galadhrim warriors will spawn on grass blocks in Lothlórien regardless of the time of day. They have a lower spawn rate compared to their Galadhrim Elf counterparts, but will spawn in larger quantities when their home is under attack, similar to hobbit raids. As well, chopping down a Mallorn Tree with a negative Galadhrim alignment has a chance of spawning several warriors around the player.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
Galadhrim warriors will fight against any sort of evil they can find, using bows to fire on their opponents from a distance and then closing in for the kill with strong Galadhrim swords and spears. Because they carry an Elven-made sword, the blade will glow blue when Orcs are close. They also wear a full set of Galadhrim armour. In the renewed version they will occasionally look skywards to appreciate the stars, like other Elves.
Hiring[edit | edit source]
Galadhrim warriors can be hired from Galadhrim lords in their grand treehouses starting at 50-100 silver coins and +400 Lothlórien alignment. A mounted version will cost you 70-140 silver coins and +500 alignment. As always, as one's alignment increases, price decreases, and price halves should the player pledge to Lothlórien.
Advantages[edit | edit source]
|High health and decent armour||High alignment required|
|Alert the player with war cries||Expensive|
|Strong attack||Their strong bows make arrows pass over the head of most of orcs.|
|Immune to poison|
Drops[edit | edit source]
Speechbank[edit | edit source]
- The time of the Elves is fading, but our strength is not yet gone.
- I defend the Elves of Lothlórien.
- Greetings, Person.
- We defend the free peoples of Middle-earth.
- It seems you are a friend of the Elves, Person.
- May the grace of the Valar protect you.
- How many Orcs have you slain today, Person?
- The world is changing, Person... I feel it in my heart.
- If you fight for freedom, then I am with you.
- Long ago, an alliance existed between my people and yours. Will you honour that alliance?
- Ever stronger grows the sway of the Enemy over our lands.
- Welcome, Person, to the land of the Lord Celeborn and the Lady Galadriel!
- The power of the Elves is waning in this world, but our strength is not yet gone!
- In Lothlórien you shall find healing and peace. No evil may taint our land.
- By Elbereth, I swear I shall see you slain!
- You are not welcome in Lórien!
- You are not welcome in Lórien, Person!
- You may not set foot in Lothlórien!
- Flee these lands, Person!
- For Lothlórien!
- Perish, you Morgul-demon!
- No longer shall you darken these lands, Person!
- I swear by the Valar, I shall put an end to your evil!
- To Udûn with you!
- Go and kiss an Orc!
- Death to the foes of the Elves!
- Who brings to us this token of doom?
- Begone, foul servant of the Enemy!
- Leave this land, or face the edge of our blades!
- I will not allow evil to corrupt the land of Lórien. You shall soon meet your doom, Person.
- By the Valar! How dare you enter this land, Person?
- Flee, scum of Mordor, or face a rain of arrows!
- How dare you poison this fair realm with your foul feet?
- We Elves are among the finest warriors in all Middle-earth.
- It has been long indeed since the races of Men and Elves fought side by side, Person.
- Few can match the prowess of an Elf in combat.
- The Morgul-scum shall perish by bow and blade!
- You have our allegiance, Person.
- I seek to defend all that is good in this world.
- For Lothlórien!
- May the grace of the Valar protect us in combat, Person.
- Silver means little to an Elf, Person, but we fight for a common cause.
- My bow shall sing with your sword, Person!
- The bones of our foes will gleam under the Sun, Person.
- Let us cleanse this world of the foul scum of Mordor!
- No evil may enter Lórien under our watch.
- The days grow dark and cold, but the light of the Elves is not yet gone!
- I fear that the Nameless One has returned. The Shadow must be destroyed before it is too late.
- Evil is gathering again in the fortress of Dol Guldur. It cannot be allowed to threaten our *lands.
- In the name of all that is good, let us cleanse this world of evil!
- We must not allow the evil of Mordor to spread!
- You may not enter Lórien, Person!
- Do not touch the trees of the Golden Wood!
- You are not welcome here!
- No evil hand shall slay the trees of Lothlórien!
- The axes of the Enemy are forbidden here!
- The Mallorn trees shall not be felled!
- You may not set foot in Lothlórien, Person!
- No tree shall fall by evil hand in this wood!
- Those who bring destruction to Lórien will be met with it themselves!
- Evil is not allowed in these lands!
- How dare you fell the beautiful trees of the Golden Wood? You are truly a servant of evil.
- What evil is this? Be gone from our lands, spawn of Morgoth.
- Foul spawn of Morgoth! You shall pay for defiling the trees of the Golden Wood.
- You shall answer for your crimes, Person!
The One Wiki to Rule Them All has an article on:
|The Wood-elves of Lothlórien|
Elf (Banner Bearer, Warden, Warrior)