The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
To view the corresponding page on the Minecraft Wiki, click here.
The gold nugget is an item from vanilla Minecraft that is also used in the Lord of the Rings Mod.
- Gold nuggets can be obtained from various treasure chests, such as in ruined Dúnedain towers, ruined houses, and rich Hobbit holes.
- Some NPCs, such as Dunlending bartenders, occasionally drop gold nuggets upon death.
- In addition, you can also turn a gold ingot into nine gold nuggets.
- A more unconventional way of finding gold nuggets, however, is to obtain mystery webs by slaying Mirkwood spiders, or digging up remains in the Dead Marshes.
- The most important use for gold nuggets is making the Gold Ring, which, in turn, is used to make the Ring Portal to grant you access to Middle-earth.
- Other less important uses for gold nuggets include making a golden carrot (to breed horses),
- giving them to a Dwarf who requires them, and
- for making the Red Book, if you lost the one you spawned with, or you're playing in a multiplayer game.
- Since Public Beta 13 you can trim Dwarven bricks with them, since Public Beta 25 also Elven bricks.
- Since Public Beta 22 you can use them to trim Dwarven armour.
- Since Public Beta 30 you can trim Rohirric Wood Beams
- Gold nuggets can't be sold directly, but they can be sold to a blacksmith of Rohan or Gondor if you convert nine of them into a gold ingot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.