|“||[...] and the Easterlings were strong and war-hardened and asked for no quarter.||”|
–The Return of the King, The Battle of Pelennor Fields
Golden Easterlings are the elite units of Rhúdel. They can be recognised by their distinct armor set.
These warriors will spawn at any light level on grass block in their homeland Rhúdel. They are significantly rarer than the regular Easterling Warriors. Sometimes, these units will spawn riding a horse, which will be armoured.
Golden Easterlings will behave just like any other melee unit in the mod. They will run or ride towards any enemy of them, attacking with their weapon. They will ignore any mob or player that is not an enemy of their faction.
Golden Easterlings can be hired for a sum of 50 () coins from a Easterling Warlord, assuming that the player has at least +350 alignment with the Rhúdel faction. If a mounted varient is desired, then the player will need to pay up 70 () coins and have at least +450 alignment. Higher alignment will result in lower prices.
|Good attack strength||No ranged attack|
|Good armour and high health||Can only be hired in Rhúdel, which is far away from Shire|
|Can be mounted||Expensive|
Golden Easterlings will often drop bones upon death. They'll sometimes drop a weapon or a piece of their armour.
|Rhûnic Poisoned Dagger||Rare||1|
|Golden Rhûnic Helmet||Rare||1|
|Golden Rhûnic Chestplate||Rare||1|
|Golden Rhûnic Leggings||Rare||1|
|Golden Rhûnic Boots||Rare||1|
- Remember, Person, the Men of Gondor are evil. We must destroy them.
- Every time a Gondorian falls, our ancestors celebrate!
- Elves do not deserve their long lives, Person. Blind to the world, and yet so arrogant...
- Our armies will soon meet with our war-kin from the East and the South. Vengeance is near, Person!
- You should never trust the Dwarves, Person! One ran away with my wife to the Red Mountains!
- I always liked those wine-merchants. It is a sorry state that we might have to burn down their breweries if they continue to resist the great Eye.
- Our people have suffered enough at the hands of Gondor. We shall destroy them!
- Once, many lives ago, the Men of Gondor tried to put all of our people to the sword. But they have grown weak, and we grew strong!
- Be careful when journeying into the hills, Person. They say wild beasts lurk there.
- Will you fight with us, Person?
- I see you share a hatred for the villains in Gondor.
- Take up your sword and spear, Person and follow us to victory!
- Make no mistake, Person. Our people may suffer in this war with Gondor - but we will be victorious.
- Soon comes an end to the wickedness of Gondor.
- The White City will burn!
- We march West soon. Be sure you are ready, Person.
- The Orcs are on the march, Person. We may serve a common cause, but I cannot say I bear them any love.
- Look! Another wretch, to be slaughtered like a sheep!
- The great Eye is with us, Person. You will never prevail!
- Your time here is over, Person. I will make sure of that!
- Your time on this earth will end now!
- Foolish of you, Person, to take up a fight with us!
- Surrender, Person! You cannot survive our strength.
- You have chosen the wrong side in this war!
- You should not have come here!
- My ancestors are smiling on me, Gondorian. Can you say the same?
- No more will we suffer under the hands of Westerling filth!
- The Eye is rising, and your lands will burn!
- You cannot hope to challenge the power of the East!
- Flee, Westerling filth!
- You are a villain out of Gondor!
- I await your orders, Person.
- I stand with you.
- My blade is yours, Person.
- I would follow you into the White City itself!
- The lands of the West shall burn!
- For the Golden Empire! For the Great Eye!
- Please, Person, don't make us march with those dirty Orcs.
- I have waited long for the day of our vengeance!
- Gondor is weak, Person. They will not survive our assault!
- I am ready to fight with you!
- Our people are stronger, faster, and better armed than those Western brutes.
- The Men of Gondor are weak.
- Let us march West, Person!
- Long have I wished to lay waste to the lands of Gondor.
- I will do as you wish.
|The Easterlings of Rhúdel|