Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|“||It was, as I remember, just such a dart as the Southrons use.||”|
–The Houses of Healing, The Return of the King
They will attack enemies of Near Harad on sight with their bows.
- Have you come from Topaz Bay, or from further lands?
- Mûmakil? I'm afraid you just missed them. They are travelling North as we speak.
- Our warriors will win the war in the name of Mulkhêr.
- Our fighters are blessed by Mulkhêr himself. Nothing will stop us!
- Be watchful, Person. Corsairs sometimes sail these waters.
- The tower of Arminazûl keeps most outlaws at bay, but we can take care of those few who slip past.
- The Gulfing blood is the thickest and strongest of them all, Person.
- I am amazed that the Bridge of Arênin still stands, with the weight of all the Mûmakil who cross over it.
- The call of Lord Mulkhêr shall one day summon us all.
- A quick blow to our enemies' heads? Seems rather dull to me.
- When we are done, Gondor will be stricken from history.
- We only do as Lord Mulkhêr desires, Person.
- I like to make an example of those who oppose me.
- If Mulkhêr the Mighty demands blood, I shall deliver it to him.
- I will be off marching North tomorrow.
- Sorry, Person. I'm too busy loading up my Mûmak to talk to you.
- I hear another ship was raided near Topaz Bay. A shame.
- Long ago, we built temples among the burning sands. But now they are all forgotten.
- You probably are familiar with the heat of the desert, but have you ever heard of the fire-pits in the South?
- I presume you are here to request that I bring you back a Gondorian slave from the North?
- Do you march north with us, Person? You seem capable enough to stand your own.
- You aren't one of those sand-usurer scum, are you? I don't trust them at all.
- I was deployed at Arminazûl, but now I am being called North.
- I shall cut down the northerners with my lucky dagger, in the name of Mulkhêr the Mighty!
- If you are scared, you can spend some time at our altars, Person. They never fail to fill my spirit with courage.
- I was once among the Corsairs of Topaz Bay, but I saw the errors of my ways.
- Mulkhêr the Mighty has even tamed the great beasts of the South for us. No Men can stop us now!
- I will break you!
- When I'm done with you, you'll never feel your skin again!
- I shall crush your bones, one at a time!
- Come on, then! I want to hear you scream.
- I knew you were a filthy Corsair from Topaz Bay!
- How were you able to slip past Arminazûl, then?
- Mulkhêr, guide my strike! The battle begins!
- The streams of Yaphurushi shall flow red with your blood!
- You may have tricked the nomads into aiding you, but I can see through your disguise!
- I will toss you over the Bridge of Arênin myself!
- Away with you, desecrator!
- May Mulkhêr strike you down, you savage!
- Mulkhêr does not accept weak offerings. I shall just kill you!
- To burn, to drown, to enslave? Ah, I shall just butcher you!
- Run to the hills, pale-skin!
- You won't be so tough when I am done with you, Person!
- I see fire in your future, Person. Fire and sacrifice!
- Together, we will fulfil the will of Mûlkher, Person.
- Our enemies shall face the wrath of Mûlkher.
- I'll be sure to guard your life from any harm.
- I will follow Mûlkher under your command, Person.
- What is it that you command, Person?
- I am at your service, commander.
- Tell me what to do, and I will see it done.
- I am skilled in all forms of combat, Person.
- No matter the weapon I wield, I will see to it that the blood of your enemies flows.
- Where are we off to next?
- We Haradrim are excellent fighters.
- Give me the word, and I shall burn your enemies' lands.
- I'm not familiar with that formation.
- Form a line? What good will that do?
- I am bestowed with the strength of a thousand men, so no army can outnumber us.
- We will see this war to an end, Person.
- Ah, commander. Good to see that wound healing up.
- It's an honour to fight for you, Person.
- I could march for days if you wanted me to.
- I'll keep my guard up, don't you worry.
- Perhaps you could leave one of them to me? I have a few things I want to try out.
- Could we use their children as shields, Person?
- If only we had a Mûmak, we could just squash them.
- You should see if you can get your hands on a Mûmak from the beast-chainers, Person.
- For the glory of Mûlkher!