The Gulfing Warlord is a unit trading NPC from whom you can hire Gulfing units. They wear a full suit of armour, minus the helmet.
Upon hiring a unit from a Gulfing warlord, the player earns the achievement "Fury of the Khopazûlim".
Gulfing warlords will stay within their war camps. They won't attack, unless provoked, and in which case they will defend themselves with the weapon they are wielding.
They will most often drop bones, but occasionally they might drop their armour.
|Unit||Unpledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Pledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Requires Pledge (Near Harad)||Alignment Required (Near Harad)|
|Gulfing warrior||30-60 ( to )||15-30 ( to )||No||+150|
|Gulfing archer||50-100 ( to )||25-50 ( to )||No||+200|
|Gulfing horseman||50-100 ( to )||25-50 ( to )||No||+250|
|Gulfing horse archer||70-140 ( to )||35-70 ( to )||No||+300|
|Gulfing banner bearer||50-100 ( to )||25-50 ( to )||No||+300|
- Mûmakil? I'm afraid you just missed them. They are travelling North as we speak.
- Our warriors will win the war in the name of Mulkhêr.
- Our fighters are blessed by Mulkhêr himself. Nothing will stop us.
- The Gulfing blood is the thickest and strongest of them all, Person.
- When we are done, Gondor will be stricken from history!
- Mulkhêr favours you, Person. And my men shall do the same.
- I will grant you command over a few of my men, in return for your services.
- With my men under your banner, the Aphûr-lâi will surely flee!
- You have proven yourself to me, Person. Go! Lead our men to battle!
- Be sure to leave some for the rest of us.
- Unfortunately, we don't have any Mûmakil for you to ride right now.
- My men will not follow a non-believer.
- Perhaps we may speak after you have served at the temple, Person.
- You don't have nearly enough renown to command my men.
- Please, fetch me my drink. Wait - you are not a slave?
- And what deeds have you done, that you think you can command my men?
- You will have to give a lot more than that before any of us will follow you, Person.
- Mulkhêr guide me! Why is this pale-skin requesting arms?
- The Sun must have addled your head if you think you are able to command my men.
- Would you march north? I don't think so.
- I will break you!
- When I'm done with you, you'll never feel your skin again!
- I shall crush your bones, one at a time!
- Come on, then! I want to hear you scream.
- I knew you were a filthy Corsair from Topaz Bay!
- How were you able to slip past Arminazûl, then?
- Mulkhêr, guide my strike! The battle begins!
- The streams of Yaphurushi shall flow red with your blood!
- You may have tricked the nomads into aiding you, but I can see through your disguise!
- I will toss you over the Bridge of Arênin myself!
- Away with you, desecrator!
- May Mulkhêr strike you down, you savage!
- Mulkhêr does not accept weak offerings. I shall just kill you!
- To burn, to drown, to enslave? Ah, I shall just butcher you!
- Run to the hills, pale-skin!
- You won't be so tough when I am done with you, Person!
- I see fire in your future, Person. Fire and sacrifice!