Gundabad Orc Scroungers are trader NPCs found in Gundabad Orc Camps.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
Like other Trader NPCs, Orc Scroungers are peaceful unless provoked, in which case they'll retaliate with a poisoned dagger. Usually they'll just wander around their camp, ignoring neutral and friendly NPCs, on the look to perform a shady deal with any passer-by.
Trading[edit | edit source]
Orc Scroungers offer many deals on typical Orcish wares, but they also have some skill in metallurgy, and will offer their blacksmithing services to friendly customers.
By trading with a Gundabad Orc Scrounger, the player gains the achievement "Scrounging and Scavenging".
Items Sold[edit | edit source]
Below is a table of values for each item that the player is available to purchase from this NPC. Use this table to find out if your Trader is giving you a good deal or not. Each Gundabad Orc Scrounger will not have every item listed for sale.
|Items Sold||Price Range||Image|
|Gundabad Crafting Table||30-50 ( to )|
|Bronze Helmet||15-25 ( to )|
|Bronze Chestplate||23-38 ( to )|
|Bronze Leggings||20-33 ( to )|
|Bronze Boots||14-23 ( to )|
|Bronze Sword||11-18 ( to )|
|Bronze Spear||11-19 ( to )|
|Bronze Dagger||6-10 ( to )|
|Poisoned Bronze Dagger||8-13 ( to )|
|Bronze Battleaxe||14-23 ( to )|
|Iron Sword||11-18 ( to )|
|Iron Spear||11-19 ( to )|
|Iron Dagger||6-10 ( to )|
|Poisoned Iron Dagger||8-13 ( to )|
|Iron Battleaxe||14-23 ( to )|
|Orc Draught (Light)||5-8 ( to )|
|Orc Draught (Moderate)||6-10 ( to )|
|Orc Draught (Strong)||8-13 ( to )|
|Fur||3-5 ( to )|
|Orc Bow||12-20 ( to )|
|4 x Arrow||2-4 ( to )|
|Bronze Pickaxe||11-18 ( to )|
|Bronze Axe||11-18 ( to )|
|Iron Pickaxe||11-18 ( to )|
|Iron Axe||11-18 ( to )|
|Maggoty Bread||3-5 ( to )|
|Fur Hat||11-19 ( to )|
|Fur Tunic||15-25 ( to )|
|Fur Leggings||12-20 ( to )|
|Fur Boots||9-15 ( to )|
Items Bought[edit | edit source]
Below is a table of values for each item that the player can sell to this NPC. Use this table to earn more money by only selling when the prices are high. You will not be able to sell every item to every Trader as each Gundabad Orc Scrounger will not want to purchase every item listed below.
|Items Bought||Price Range||Image|
|Orc Steel Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Uruk Steel Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Iron Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Bronze Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Diamond||19-31 ( to )|
|Emerald||11-19 ( to )|
|Sapphire||9-15 ( to )|
|Ruby||9-15 ( to )|
|Opal||8-13 ( to )|
|Pearl||19-31 ( to )|
|2 x String||1-1 ( to )|
|Feather||2-3 ( to )|
|Wooden Mug||1-1 ( to )|
|Waterskin||2-3 ( to )|
|2 x Wheat||1-1 ( to )|
|Elf Bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Dwarf Bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Hobbit Bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Bone||1-1 ( to )|
|Man-flesh||2-4 ( to )|
Speechbank[edit | edit source]
- Orcs like silver coins as much as the next race, you know...
- Bring me coins if you want equipment.
- So you have proven yourself, Person. Now we can trade.
- A nice little stinking sum of silver coins might be nice.
- If you want to trade, bring some coins, and keep it quiet.
- An Orc can never have enough silver coins, maggot!
- I might be interested in buying some materials.
- Certain materials can fetch a good price among traders like myself.
- I love crunching on a nice Elf bone!
- You want some equipment? Get me some coins first, maggot!
- Get me some coins and I'll get you some tools!
- If you want some of my fine equipment, then bring some coins!
- I sell the finest equipment and the sharpest blades!
- I don't usually trade with filthy Men, but you're good enough.
- Come crawling back when you've proved your worth, weakling.
- The stench of evil on you is not yet strong enough, Person.
- If you wish to trade, you must prove your worth among our forces!
- I've seen more threatening Halflings than you!
- You want to trade? Come back when you're further down the path of darkness, scum.
- Go and slay a few stinking Elves, and then perhaps we can trade.
- If you want any Orcish equipment, you'll have to work more evil first.
- There's no way I'm trading with a maggot like you!
- Do you think the Boss just lets me hand out equipment to anyone, maggot?
- I don't trade with scum like you!
- Kill some of those filthy Men and then we can talk!
- Prove your worth, filth!
- You won't be getting any equipment from me, maggot!
- I don't trust filthy Men like you! Beat it, scum.
- Have you not been driven out by our armies yet, scum?
- I'll bleed you like a stuck pig!
- Enjoy your last breath, scum!
- You're nice and fresh!
- Kill the scum!
- Looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!
- You stink of fear!
- Die, Man-scum!
- Your blood smells fresh!
- I'll skewer you like a piece of meat!
- You'd better start running, maggot!
- Come any closer and I'll stick you like a fresh cut of meat!
- We dine on Man-flesh tonight!
|The Hordes of Gundabad|