The Half-troll warlord is an NPC that leads strong and fearless forces of Half-trolls to serve the Lord of Mordor. Players can hire Half-trolls, warriors, rhino riders, or banner bearers from him for a suitable amount of coins and alignment. The warlord spawns in a warlord house standing over the fire-pit. You may also buy a warhorn from him.
The Half-Troll Warlord spawns inside of the warlord house on the centre block of cobblestone above the fire under the floor in the centre of the hut.
They will wander outside of their house, occasionally wandering back inside; like all unit hiring NPC's, they will not attack you unless provoked, even if the player had negative Half-trolls alignment.
Upon hiring a unit from a warlord, the player earns the achievement "Brutal Hordes".
|Unit||Unpledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Pledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Alignment Required (Half Trolls)||Requires Pledge (Half Trolls)|
|Half-troll||30-60 ( to )||15-30 ( to )||+200||No|
|Half-troll Warrior||50-100 ( to )||25-50 ( to )||+300||No|
|Half-troll rhino rider||70-140 ( to )||35-70 ( to )||+400||No|
|Half-troll Banner-bearer||70-140 ( to )||35-70 ( to )||+350||No|
- I hear that you want some blade-swingers. Aye. I can give you some.
- You want some boys? I've got some!
- You are worthy enough to command our mighty armies, Person.
- The Men of the North shall burn! Will you command our forces, Person?
- Give me some coins and I'll give you some troops!
- Do you wish to hunt for some Man-flesh? My boys can help you. For some coins! Ha!
- My boys will outmatch any pitiful North-man!
- For just a few coins, you can be commanding the mightiest warriors in all of Harad!
- The Great Eye is summoning us. Shall you command my warriors?
- He is calling us. His red glare is ever upon us. Soon we shall go to war.
- If you wish to command our mighty warriors, you'll need to pay me some coins, Person.
- War is calling, Person. Shall you command us?
- Can you command my troops, Person? You'd better have some coins!
- The might of Harad shall be unleashed!
- The Great Dark One is calling us North. Will you lead the legions of Harad to war?
- My warriors will not fight for nothing. You'll have to get me some silver coins first, Person.
- Coins, coins, coins. Do you have them?
- War isn't cheap. Can you pay for it, Person?
- The Eye is calling. Shall you heed its call, Person?
- My boys are ready to hunt some Man-flesh!
- For just a few silver coins, you can get yourself some strong warriors!
- You want some of my soldiers? Get me some coins first!
- Give me some coins and I'll give you some of my Half-trolls!
- No Man may stand in the way of my mighty warriors. But can you command them?
- You think you may command the might of Harad? Ha!
- What do you want, maggot? Kill some stinking Men and then come back!
- We do not let any mere maggot command our mighty warriors.
- I would not let a little worm like you command my boys.
- You want to command my lads? Get some Man-blood on your name and then we can talk.
- If you kill some of those filthy little North-men, I might let you command my boys.
- The Eye won't let any little worm command its armies.
- A little maggot like you cannot command my troops.
- The might of Harad shall reach to all the corners of this world. Do you have what it takes to command us? I think not.
- What do you want, you maggot? You want some troops? Ha! Get back when you kill some of those filthy Men.
- The armies of Harad shall be unleashed on the puny Men of the North. Their world shall burn. Will you join them or us?
- Ha! I am not going to let any mere Man command my mighty warriors!
- We Half-trolls do not follow any mere Man into battle. Prove yourself!
- Go cut some heads and then come back if you wish to get my troops.
- What do you want? Some troops? Ha! Come back when you've actually done some killing.
- No mere Man may command the armies of Harad.
- You want some blade-swingers, eh? Go kill some of those stinking Men and then show your little maggot face again.
- You think you may command the armies of the Half-trolls? Ha! Ha! You may want to think again.
- Kill some of those puny Men and then I may let you command my troops.
- The Great One is calling us. We shall go to war very soon. If you wish to command us, prove yourself to the Eye.
- You are not yet worthy enough to command my mighty warriors.
- Go slay those filthy Men and then I'll give you some warriors.
- My mighty warriors don't follow any stranger to battle!
- Prove yourself to the Eye if you wish to command my warriors!
- You won't be getting any warriors from me, maggot!
- What are you doing here, you filthy little Man?
- I shall cook you on a stick, you filthy worm!
- Run back to your pitiful tribe, filth!
- You'll be lion meal once I'm done with you!
- I shall squish you like an insect!
- Fool of a Man! Did you travel all this way to become dinner? Ha! Ha!
- Where do you think you're going, filthy Man?
- Come back here! I'll make Man-flesh stew out of you!
- I shall enjoy tearing you up, you puny worm!
- Come here, boys! I've found our dinner! Ha! Ha!
- I will throw you to the lions, you little treacherous worm!
- Run, maggot, or become croc-food!
- This is our land, filthy Man, and you shall not escape us!
- There's nowhere to run, little Man!
- Well, what do we have here? Oh yes! Dinner!
- Filthy worm, how dare you enter our lands?
- You're next in the cauldron!
- How did the lions not make supper out of you? No matter. I shall do so instead!
- I'll make a good roast out of you!
- You shall burn in the light of the Lidless Eye!
- I will squish you like an insect, scum!
- I'll make quick work out of you, filth!
- You won't see the next day, Man-scum!
- I will feed your flesh to my lions!
- Your puny weapon is no match for me!
|The Half-trolls of Perdorogwaith|