The Harnedor Warlord is a unit trading NPC from whom you can hire Harnedor units. The warlord boasts unique red face-paint. They wear a full suit of armour, minus the helmet.
Upon hiring a unit from a Harnedor warlord, the player earns the achievement "Sons of the Harnen".
Harnedor warlords will stay within their fortresses. They won't attack, unless provoked, and in which case they will defend themselves with the weapon they are wielding.
They will most often drop bones, but occasionally they might drop their armour.
|Unit||Unpledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Pledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Requires Pledge (Near Harad)||Alignment Required (Near Harad)|
|Harnedor warrior||20-40 ( to )||10-20 ( to )||No||+150|
|Harnedor archer||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||No||+200|
|Harnedor horseman||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||No||+250|
|Harnedor horse archer||60-120 ( to )||30-60 ( to )||No||+300|
|Harnedor banner bearer||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||No||+300|
- I shall not let a northerner command my men.
- Hah, my men would rather slay you. Prove you're not like the others, Player.
- The Great Eye would smite me were I to allow you to lead my men.
- I don't trust you in command yet, Player.
- Perhaps the mercenaries would fight for you, but not my men.
- It's going to be a no from me.
- Another day, another army. Will it ever be different?
- Have you seen the skulls of Ninzadîn, Player? It's the promise we made to all Gondorians.
- There are few comforts in time of war, but I for one cannot wait to lay my eyes on the White City burning.
- Keep your weapons where I can see them and we should be fine, Player.
- I don't normally talk to the likes of you, but something tells me you're alright.
- Gondor can't hold on forever. We will break through soon enough!
- Go, lead our men into battle, Player!