This page contains content on features that are no longer part of the current version of the mod.
|“|| "Oh you can search far and wide,
You can drink the whole town dry, But you'll never find a beer so brown, Oh you'll never find a beer so brown, As the one we drink in our hometown, As the one we drink in our hometown. You can keep your fancy ales, You can drink them by the flagon, But the only brew for the brave and true... ...Comes from the Green Dragon!!"
–Meriadoc Brandybuck and Peregrin Took , The Return of The King
The Hobbit Drunkard is an entertaining, tavern-dwelling Hobbit who prefers to live out their life with a mug of ale in hand. Like sober Hobbits, these folk enjoy speaking to you, although unlike them, the Hobbit Drunkard's vocabulary consists of traditional drinking songs and sometimes senseless babbling. They will also happily talk to you regardless of your alignment level. Due to their infinite nausea effect, they never seem to be looking directly at you, but rather waving their heads about in a drunken fashion. When attacked, Hobbit Drunkards will flee instead of fighting back. They are similar to Dunlending drunkards.
- Get off my ale!
- Ring ding diddle diddle I de oh ring di diddly I oh!
- Roll roll roll roll, roll-roll-rolling down the hole!
- Heave ho! Splash plump! Down they go, down they bump!
- But the only brew for the brave and true...
- Hey ho! To the bottle I go!
- I drink, therefore I am.
- Tippity tippity tap! Splish splash splosh!
- Fear! Fire! Foes!
- My ale! Mine!
- Do not turn me about so, Person. My stomach is not constant.
- I'm just a poor boy, from a poor family...
- Stop walking on the wall, Person! Ho! Ho!
- Here and there, ale is everywhere!
- I couldn't live without my ale!
- The ale is mine!
- Up and down and left and right, I will drink until the end of night!
- Teh to ti ti tum!
- Trolls have layers!
- More ale in my pail!
- These Orcs are crazy!
- Mushroom! Mushroom! Mushroom!
- Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventure!
- He can be found in marsh, over hill, under tree, and where the water licks the land!
- I used to be an adventurer, just like you. Then I discovered ale!
- Help! Everything is square! How long have I been here? Am I going mad? Please help me, Person!
- Yo ho ho and a bottle of your finest ale!
- They see me! They see you! They see everything!
- Spring is coming, at least I think it is! What am I saying? More ale all round!
- A fine pail of ale is finer than a fresh quail of nail!
- Where is my Hobbit-hole?
- A hidden place is there to find for all that scarlet Men can mind!
- A song! A song!
- Sing, Person! Sing!
- How dare you oppress me?
- My singing talent eclipses even that of the Elves!
- Give me a reason to fight and I shall drink ale!
- Hill. Tree. Lake. Another hill. Yellow!
- Praise be to the Great Lion!
- Not all those who wander are lost, Person!
- You're a little small for an Oliphaunt!
- Well, well, haven't you come a long way! I haven't seen you in years, Person!
As since Public Beta 29 all NPCs near a bartender can get drunk, the drunkard, as a main profession got removed.
|The Little Folk of the Shire|
Hobbit (Farmhand, Bounder)