Lamedon captains are the unit hiring captains for Lamedon. They are easily recognizable by their lack of helmet and the coin in their hand.
When idle, Lamedon captains will simply wander around. They will remain idle until they are attacked by a player or mob. Upon death, a coin will rise into the air, showing where the captain died and where they will respawn.
You can hire units from Lamedon captains after reaching +200 alignment with Gondor. Below are the price ranges and alignment requirements for each unit. Note that the price decreases as your alignment increases.
|Unit||Unpledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Pledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Alignment Required (Gondor)||Requires Pledge (Gondor)|
|Lamedon Hillman||15-30 ( to )||7-15 ( to )||+200||No|
|Lamedon Warrior||30-60 ( to )||15-30 ( to )||+250||No|
|Lamedon Archer||50-100 ( to )||25-50 ( to )||+300||No|
|Lamedon Horseman||50-100 ( to )||25-50 ( to )||+350||No|
|Lamedon Banner Bearer||50-100 ( to )||25-50 ( to )||+400||No|
- Do you seek to command the soldiers of Lamedon, Person?
- Our forces can be yours to command for only a small sum of silver.
- Our soldiers need paying, Person!
- Bring some silver coins and you can have some hired warriors.
- Are you here with the intention of hiring my warriors?
- I can grant you some soldiers in return for silver coins.
- The Men of Lamedon now respect you enough to follow you into battle, Person.
- The people of Lamedon trust you, Person. You may command our fearless warriors.
- Do you wish to command the mighty warriors of Lamedon?
- For a few dozen silver coins, you can command very fearless and loyal soldiers.
- If you wish to take my troops to battle, you'll have to pay for them!
- Give me some silver coins and I'll give you some soldiers!
- Only strong friends of Lamedon may command our armies, Person.
- If you wish to command the forces of Lamedon, you must prove that we can trust you.
- Are you friend or foe, Person?
- They say you are a friend of Lamedon, but I cannot be sure until you have done more good.
- One does not simply command Lamedon warriors without earning some reputation first.
- You are not yet thought of highly enough to lead our warriors into battle, Person.
- Show us that you can be trusted, Person, and we will allow you to lead our soldiers.
- You wish to command my warriors? You'll have to prove yourself to the people of Lamedon first, Person.
- Only a true friend of Gondor can lead our valiant warriors into battle.
- You'll have to prove yourself as an ally of the Lamedon-folk before you can command my swords, Person.
- You must do more good deeds for the people of these lands if you wish to command our armies.
- Prove your allegiance to Lamedon and I will let you command my warriors.
|The Men of Gondor|
Soldier (Archer, Banner Bearer, Tower Guard)