Lebennin Levymen are the militia force of Lebennin.
Spawning[edit | edit source]
Lebennin Levymen spawn throughout Lebennin as well as neighbouring Pelargir on grass blocks, regardless of light level.
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
Hiring[edit | edit source]
Lebennin Levymen can be hired from Lebennin levymasters, who are found in Lebennin fortresses and watchforts. They can be hired at +150 Gondor alignment, for 20-40 coins each. They can also be hired from Pelargir commanders, who spawn in Pelargir fortresses and watchforts. Hiring them from Pelargir commanders requires +200 alignment, but they can still be hired for the same price. Note that the price decreases as your alignment increases and halves upon pledging for Gondor.
Speechbank[edit | edit source]
- Welcome to Gondor.
- Welcome to Gondor, Person.
- We are truth-speakers, we Men of Gondor.
- I long to see a King on the throne of Gondor again.
- These are dark times. A great power is rising in the east.
- I am a soldier of Gondor.
- I hope to see the glory of Gondor restored someday.
- Gondor is not as great as it once was.
- It is a shame you could not have come to Gondor in happier days, Person.
- Welcome, Person. What business brings you to Gondor?
- Good day, Person! Welcome to the land of Gondor.
- I have heard stories that the Kings may one day return and rule Gondor once more. But those are just folk-tales; they cannot be true...
- Greetings, Person. What news do you bring to Gondor from afar?
- An evil is rising once more behind the walls of Mordor. I fear it shall be our doom.
- My kin protect these lands. If not for the brave Men of Gondor, the world would have succumbed to the Shadow a long time ago.
- The heroes of Gondor shall rise to protect us, Person.
- Gondor was once one of the greatest realms of Men. Yet today it is merely a land of crumbling brick, and false hearts...
- I have trained all my life to kill Orcs. But may the Valar save me if a Troll comes knocking!
- You may have travelled far to see Gondor, Person. Yet I think you have found it in dark days.
- If the Enemy should send all his might against us, Person... well, I doubt we would see another dawn!
- I pity the rangers in Ithilien, Person. They will be the first to fall.
- I very much doubt our aged defences can withstand the might of Mordor. Yet still, I shall fight to my last, for the freedom of Men.
- You come on a fine day, Person. The Orcs have not raided our lands in more than a week.
- There have been foul airs on the wind of late. We fear something is gathering behind the mountains of ash.
- We live in fear here, Person. If you seek safety, I would advise you to travel to the lands of the Prince.
- It would take thousands of Orcs to bring down even a dozen good Gondorians.
- If anything foul should befall Gondor, then the Rohirrim would ride to our aid. I am sure of it.
- Do not think Gondor weak, Person. In heart and spirit, the Men of Gondor shall always remain strong.
- I have seen with my eyes the ruin of Osgiliath, where once was our capital city. But for five hundred years, that city has been host to naught but silent grief, a reminder of Gondor's darkening decline.
- Have you seen the Argonath, Person? They are a sight to behold!
- The vales of the Anduin are beautiful lands, almost rivalling the beauty of Gondor itself.
- Gondor has never since regained the glory it had during the days of the line of Anárion.
- Beware the slimy Orc, but fear more the Wainrider on his chariot. Though that race we have neither faced in battle nor heard tidings of for many generations.
- The White Tree is long since failed, yet our hearts still beat true.
- It is said that the peaks of the White Mountains may be seen from anywhere one may stand in Gondor.
- I long to see the Swan Knights of Dor-en-Ernil ride into battle.
- Stay far from the pines of Tawar-in-Drúedain, Person. Strange Men live there who worship stone and leaf.
- If the beacons of the White Tower should be lit, then we will know at last that our doom has come.
- The old tomb-mound of Elendil is named Halifirien in the tongue of Rohan. But his casket was sent to the Silent Street of the Stone City, five hundred years ago.
- We wish for no strangers in the land at this time, unless they be mighty men of arms in whose faith and help we can trust.
- Know now, Person, that we wish for no strangers in Gondor at this time.
- Curse the Southrons, and their curved swords!
- Our enemies are gathering beyond the Harnen.
- They say the Men of Harad are well nigh all under the sway of the Enemy.
- The havens of Umbar were once part of our realm, but they have long since fallen into the hands of the Haradrim.
- There are ill rumours out of Harad. Men say the Southrons are massing all their strength in the lands beyond the Harnen.
- You may go no further. You will not enter Gondor!
- Sons of Gondor! Hold your ground!
- You may not enter Gondor, Person!
- For Gondor!
- You are an enemy of the throne of Gondor, Person!
- Enemies have entered Gondor!
- By the White Tree, I will see you slain!
- I swear to Gondor that your death shall be swift!
- Your death shall be swift, Person!
- This is a fell hour for Gondor indeed!
- No pity for the foes of Gondor!
- You will not see the end of this day, servant of the Shadow!
- Begone from our lands, foul scum of Mordor!
- I will not allow you to harm the free folk of Gondor, Person!
- In the name of the kings of old, I shall destroy you!
- No enemies of Gondor may pass freely into our land!
- I fight for Gondor, Person.
- May our deeds restore Gondor to its former glory!
- The foes of Gondor shall fall before us!
- For Gondor!
- Our enemies are right to fear the might of Gondor, Person!
- You are a true friend of Gondor, Person.
- Today, we fight! For Gondor!
- We shall follow you through death and ruin!
- We are proud to fight amongst a great warrior such as you!
- For Gondor! For all the good in this world!
- The scum of Mordor shall face our wrath!
- Ruin to all the enemies of Gondor!
|The Men of Gondor|
Soldier (Archer, Banner Bearer, Tower Guard)