The Lossoth are the mysterious people that live in the frozen wastes of Forodwaith and the more inhabitable regions of Forochel that are found around the southern edges of the icebay of the same name.
This article needs to be edited to comply with our wiki's standards.
Not much is known of the history of the Lossoth. They hate Orcs which led them to aid the last king of Arthedain, Arvedui, when he was fleeing the Witch-King of Angmar. They harboured him until a ship came from Cirdan to rescue him. The chief of the Lossoth counselled him to not board the ship, but he ignored them and the ship was lost with all hands.
The Lossoth are somewhat isolated, only being friends with the Dúnedain that they once helped long ago. They are mortal enemies with all Orcish factions and don't approve of killing enemy civilians.
Ranks of the Lossoth:
- Enemy (-)
- Stranger (0)
- Lossoth Guest (+10)
- Lossoth Friend (+50)
- Lossoth Kinsman/Kinswoman (+100)
- Lossoth Hunter (+200)
- Lossoth Headman/Headwoman (+500)
- Lossoth Chieftain (+1000)
- Great Snow-chief (+2000)
Inter-faction relations for Lossoth (LOSSOTH)
|None||•Dúnedain of the North||•Blue Mountains
Sphere of influence
Ally aids only
Currently there is only the Lossoth crafting monument
- Lossoth crafting table - The table used to craft Lossoth items.
- Snow Brick - A building block used by the Lossoth.
- Ice Brick - Another building block used by the Lossoth.
- Fur Bundle - A way to store the fur that the Lossoth value.
- Leather Bundle - A way of storing leather.
- Blubber Torch - A light source that won't melt things as easily.
|The Snowmen of Forochel|
Blue Mountains •
Dol Guldur •
Dúnedain of the North
The Deeps of the Earth: