could you translate these entries for the Music Pack Creator? Thanks in advance! (\n means a line break, \u0020 a space)
musicPackCreator.fixMusicPack.andrastFix1=Because of a bug in an earlier version the region "pukel" was named "andrast". \nThe Music Pack Project "
musicPackCreator.fixMusicPack.andrastFix2=" was created with a version that contained this bug and a region "andrast" was found in some tracks of it. \nThe region will be renamed automatically to "pukel".
musicPackCreator.fixMusicPack.duplicatedTracksFix1=The Music Pack Project "
musicPackCreator.fixMusicPack.duplicatedTracksFix4=\nThis has no side effects, but you shouldn't have duplicated tracks in your Music Pack Project!
musicPackCreator.earlyInitialization.preRelease=This version of Music Pack Creator is a pre-release! It's likely that bugs or crashes occur, and your Music Pack Projects could be corrupted.\nOnly use this versions for testing purposes on a SEPARATE workspace. At least back your original workspace up.\nDo you want to proceed?
musicPackCreator.exportPack.preRelease=This version of Music Pack Creator is a pre-release! Music Pack Projects exported with this version can be unstable, and it's not recommended to use them (or import them in other workspaces).\nThe Music Pack you'll export should only be used for testing purposes!
musicPackCreator.fixMusicPack.andrastFix1=A cause d'un bug dans une version précédente la région "pukel" était nommée "andrast". \nLe Projet de Music Pack "
musicPackCreator.fixMusicPack.andrastFix2=" a été créé dans une version qui contenait ce bug et la région "andrast" a été trouvée dans certaines pistes du projet. \nLa région sera automatiquement renommée "pukel".
musicPackCreator.fixMusicPack.duplicatedTracksFix1=Le Projet de Music Pack "
musicPackCreator.fixMusicPack.duplicatedTracksFix4=\nCela n'a pas d'effets secondaires, mais vous ne devriez pas avoir de pistes en double dans votre projet de Music Pack!
musicPackCreator.earlyInitialization.preRelease=Cette version du Créateur de Music Packs est une version bêta! Il est possible qu'elle contienne des bugs ou soit instable, et vos projets de Music Packs pourraient être corrompus.\nN'utilisez cette version que pour effectuer des tests, et sur un espace de travail différent. Sauvegardez au moins vos projets originaux.\nVoulez vous continuer?
musicPackCreator.exportPack.preRelease=Cette version du Créateur de Music Packs est une version bêta! Les projets exportés avec cette version peuvent être instables, et il n'est pas recommandé de les utiliser (ou de les importer dans d'autres espaces de travail).\nLe Music Pack que vous exporterez devrait n'être utilisé que pour des tests!
Alatúlië! Welcome to Gondolin, fair Glorfindel. I am Aranwë (Turammarth), father of Voronwë the Seafarer.
I rule Gondolin as Steward, due to the departure of Turgon (lalamalkin).
As Glorfindel, I am giving you these permissions:
- Lordship over a section of our City. You must follow my laws though. If you want to create a law in your zone then you must give me a good reason why. Any landscaping or structural changes must also be run through me.
- The power to govern who lives in your zone, unless I have given them written permission (in the form of a Book). If you wish to expel someone from your zone then you must find a place for them to stay elsewhere, while their case as to why they were expelled and if it was just is reviewed.
- You can build your own house, and if I deem your building skills are sufficient I will allow you to build the rest of your zone.
- You can choose what armour set your Hired-units can wear. All other members of your house must wear use the same gear.
- If you want to set up a farm for your House then it must be done outside the city. I will reserve an area for you if you wish to do so. The growing of Grapes however will be done by Nurwë (sebhassink), who is Keeper of the Vineyards and Lord of Finaces.
You are French right? I have recruited another Gondolindrim, Cuthion (Gaball) who is French and does not speak much English. He has decided to join the House of the Swallow, and serves as an Archer. If you see him it would be nice if you would help to answer any of his questions, although this is not required of you.
Thanks for your message, Aranwë. Sadly I will not be able to join the server until three days I guess, I have no computer with me for the moment... And yes, I'll be glad to help your French Gondolindrim later.
I think for the second it doesn't make a whole load of sense. "Great Gondolin" doesn't make much sense in terms of battlecries. You'd yell simply "Gondolin" perhaps, or "For Gondolin", but just an adjective doesn't make much sense. On the other hand, "Great is Gondolin" doesn't either. Perhaps something to rally the men, but not an actual battlecry I wouldn't say. Battlecries are usually extremely simple.