Similar to most NPCs that allow you to hire units from them, Morwaith chieftains will not attack any other player or NPC unless provoked, in which case they will of course defend themselves.
Morwaith chieftains will typically stay inside or within the near vicinity of their huts.
|Unit||Unpledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Pledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Alignment Required (Morwaith)||Requires Pledge (Morwaith)|
|Morwaith Warrior||20-40 ( to )||10-20 ( to )||+150||No|
|Morwaith Zebra Rider||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||+250||No|
|Morwaith Banner Bearer||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||+300||No|
- Do you seek my noble company, Person?
- You are indeed a brave warrior!
- Let us trade tales of honour and bravery!
- Let us share a mango together!
- You are indeed a Man of great bravery, Person!
- The Forest-Men have been cowering from you!
- You come to hire my men? I have plenty of fierce warriors, Person.
- Person! Have you been fighting in the North?
- I hope the Forest-Men speak our names in fear, Person!
- The stars in the North make me dizzy. Have you felt this too?
- The Great Lion finds you worthy to lead my men, Person.
- Men wait to be led to their glory by you, Person!
- The finest warriors cost a pretty penny!
- Even mangoes do not buy an honourable warrior! I hope you come with money!
- My men would be proud to serve under your banner.
- Many fine tribesmen have fallen in battle and met the Great Lion. Many more would meet him for you!
- Your blade speaks finer than even the flaming Eye!
- Are you to serve in the North for the flaming Eye?
- For only a small commission my men will slice the throats of your enemies.
- An enemy of my enemy is my friend!
- I sell no ordinary mercenaries!
- I hear tell of tall Men in the far south. I fear they may be trouble.
- My warriors can be your warriors, Person!
- I have the finest waters of the Snake-Men, but they make warriors weak!
- The Great Lion roars at night.
- My warriors would serve you bravely!
- My honour is proven. Do you wish to prove yours, Person?
- You wish to control my men? Prove your valour!
- You are not yet worthy of mango. May you become so.
- My men serve no commoner, Person!
- My men slaughter Forest-Men every day!
- Who are you, Person? I have never heard your name in these lands.
- Person? What a common name!
- The best animal to hunt is Forest-Man!
- Flamingos have more bravery than you, Person. Prove your worth!
- Your blade has not yet tasted Forest-Man, Person.
- I am a proven warrior. What are you?
- The flaming Eye will soon notice my name!
- Mangoes are the fruit of true warlords!
- Even the Great Lion trembles before me!
- You must work harder for your rewards, Person.
- Soon my turn will come to see the Great Lion.
- I have others more worthy of my time.
- I wish to speak to honourable Men. Move out of my way, Person!
- Us Men of the Plains deserve more Men like me!
- I do certainly desire to consume a mango.
- I have the finest waters of the Snake-Men!
- The only Men you will lead are the banana-collectors, Person.
- Seek your honour in the North with the flaming Eye!
- Return with the lives of enemies upon your sword!
- The Great Lion will devour your soul, Person!
- Flee, coward!
- May you never taste mango again!
- The flaming Eye will destroy you!
- Did the Forest-Men send you?
- Person, your name will be lost to the wind!
- Another soul for my blade to feed on!
- An enemy of the tribes has no friends in these lands!
- Go back to the forest, you pitiful twig!
- For the flaming Eye!
- Flee, unworthy creature!
- Person, savour your demise!
- I want your blood, Person!
- You have the strength of the flamingo!
- You defy the Great Lion?
- For the Great Lion!
- Forest-Man! Die, Person!
- Run or face your death, soulless one!
- I have no pity for you, coward!
- Our tales tell of Men such as you, Person! Know that they all met their end painfully!
- A test for my strength! I shall savour my victory over you!
- I have seen braver bananas than you, Person!
|The Morwaith of Far Harad|