This article needs more content. Please add a couple of sentences and/or a picture.
A Nomad Chieftain is a trader that you can hire Nomad troops from. They will spawn in Nomad Chieftain Tents which are found in Nomad Settlements.
At an alignment level of +150 with [[[Near Harad (Faction)| Near Harad]], you can talk to the captain and he will show you a screen that allows you to hire units. The prices and alignment requirements are as follows:
|Unit||Unpledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Pledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Alignment Required ( Near Harad faction)||Requires Pledge ( Near Harad faction)|
|Nomad Guard||20-40 ( to )||10-20 ( to )||+150||No|
|Nomad Archer||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||+200||No|
|Nomad Camel Rider||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||+250||No|
|Nomad Camel Archer||60-120 ( to )||30-60 ( to )||+300||No|
|Nomad Banner-Bearer||40-80 ( to )||20-40 ( to )||+300||No|
- I'm sure our endurance would outlast any other army if we did have to take up arms against the North.
- I suppose you look like you're ready to lead my men.
- If you wish to hire my guards, you will need to pay me well!
- Keep one eye on the guards, Person. Especially if you have any valuable goods lying nearby...
- My guards are well-trained, Person. But they do like treasure.
- You want to hire my guards? Do you have the coin?
- Our guards are trained to escort the trade caravans. But they are no less fierce on the field of battle!
- Welcome, Person. Are those silver coins I hear clinking in your pockets?
- I hope you have the wealth to back yourself up in here.
- You may be a friend of our people... but here, we care more for the amount of silver you carry.
- By the Serpent! How did you find our camp, Person?
- You're not a trader, nor from the desert. Why would my men follow you?
- My men serve their own people, not strangers.
- I don't see your caravan anywhere, Person. What use would you have for my guards?
- Your sunburns tell me you aren't ready to lead my men.
- The art of trade seems foreign to you still, Person.
- Would you even be able to afford paying my men to protect your wares?
- Begone! You aren't welcome here!
- Back away from the wares!
- How dare you show your face like this!
- The trade is off, but you will pay!
- I have half a mind to drag you into the burning sands with us!
- Curse you and begone, Person, you are no friend of Harad!
- And here I was thinking perhaps there was still some hope for the pale-skinned!
- I knew you weren't trustworthy!
- You will not leave my sight alive, Person!
- The price for your crime is your life!
- Such lack of decency! You are no better than the bandits!
- I hope the Sun burns you alive!
- I hope your bedroll will be full of scorpions!
- Even if you survive, the desert always claims her price!
- May the vultures feast on your corpse!
- The Great Serpent shall not forgive you, Person!
- We are trained to kill thieves. You'll be no trouble at all!
- Just you wait, northerner. We are coming with more than you can prepare for!
- You think you can beat us? We were raised by the desert herself!
- Our endurance will long outlast yours, rat!
- I will chase you across the desert if I have to!
- I don't need water to drown you. I will use your blood!
- Now, how did those incompetent soldiers let you pass the borders of Harad?
- Let me introduce you to the nomadic way of torture!
- You can't honestly think you can beat us desert-conquerors!