You may also be looking for stationary nomad traders.
The Nomad Merchant spawns in the following biomes:
- Far Harad Grasslands
- Gulf of Harad
- Harad Desert Riverbank
- Southron Coasts
Upon trading with them for the first time, you gain the achievement "Caravan of Curiosities".
|Items Bought||Price Range||Image|
|Gold Ingot||11-19 ( to )|
|Iron Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Bronze Ingot||2-4 ( to )|
|Diamond||19-31 ( to )|
|Emerald||11-19 ( to )|
|Sapphire||9-15 ( to )|
|Ruby||9-15 ( to )|
|Opal||8-13 ( to )|
|Amber||8-13 ( to )|
|Pearl||19-31 ( to )|
|Bread||2-3 ( to )|
|Date||2-3 ( to )|
|Orange||2-4 ( to )|
|Lemon||2-4 ( to )|
|Lime||2-4 ( to )|
|Kebab||3-5 ( to )|
|Water Bucket||3-5 ( to )|
|Arak||3-5 ( to )|
|Sugar||1-1 ( to )|
|Salt||8-13 ( to )|
- I have travelled far across the sands, and all to bring you a good deal!
- We merchants travel far and wide across all the lands of Harad.
- Only we know the secret paths among the sands.
- I hear your coins a-clinking, Person.
- Treasures! Treasures from beyond the desert!
- For you, Person, I give a good price!
- I have a deal you cannot turn down, Person!
- By Mulkhêr, I hunger for kebab... perhaps you have some to sell, Person?
- All this travelling makes one thirsty!
- Have you any food to sell, Person? We shall have need of food on our long roads across the sands.
- I bring grand treasures from the far realms of Harad.
- I bring goods and news from across the desert, Person.
- You seem like the type who would know a good deal when you see one. I respect that.
- Could I perhaps interest you in some of my wares?
- Don't let the heat of day fool you, Person. The desert nights are just as perilous.
- You don't seem like you're from around here.
- I am always open to another trade. What are you looking for?
- Competition drives better bargains, Person.
- Bandits - those honourless thieves, they disgust me!
- Ayûkaph-amâm is where I was born, and where I became the trader you see today.
- I am one of the few who know the way across the desert to Ijdi-ilel.
- I respect the competitive nature of those Gulfings.
- I haven't met any of those Corsairs yet, but trade upon water sounds... fascinating.
- I do love meeting new people.
- The women of Bakrîzad always make someone like me feel welcome.
- Someone at Izêm-ulzuz once tried to trade me a child for my wares... I refused, of course!
- The Morwaith don't like haggling. Their trade is as uncultured as their prey.
- I hate to admit it, but war is good for business.
- Ijdi-ilel might be far, but weapons don't sell better anywhere else.
- I want to travel by the Arênin once more, before I retire.
- I'm staying clear from Bakrîzad until those so-called Mûmakil are gone.
- Curse you and begone, Person, you are no friend of Harad!
- I have half a mind to drag you into the burning sands with us!
- Even I do not trade with filth like you!
- I will not accept the tainted coins of Gondor and its allies!
- Get away from my pockets!
- I fear you will try to rob me! Begone, Person!
- The trade is off, but you will pay!
- The price for your crime is your life!
- This is why we hire the guards! Help!
- You're hired by those men from Bakrîzad, aren't you?
- What, were the Corsairs not happy with their trade?
- You must be after what I bought at Izêm-ulzuz. On your own head be it!
- Unfortunately for you, I haven't sold all my weapons at Ijdi-ilel yet!
- Hurry, Person! I shall be away upon my camel before long!
- Other lands, other treasures, other deals await me!
- We shall soon be journeying onward. Now is your last chance!
- We do not wait around forever, my friends.
- Onwards! Onwards we must go!
- Come quickly, Person, for the desert roads are calling me!
- The road to the East is long, and we can tarry no longer!
- Last chance! If we do not strike a deal now, you may regret it forever!