Wearing party hats is obligatory for every proper Middle-earth party. NPCs have been seen wearing them on certain holidays. They do not drop the hat when killed. Party hats can be worn by the player in place of a helmet. The hats are mainly for decoration and provide no protection. Like all clothing items, they can be placed on armour stands.
If you feel like being creative, it is also possible to dye the hats. Every colour is applicable to the hat.
Dyeing and Undyeing
All NPCs have a chance to wear a Party Hat upon Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (for more see here)!
Other important party preparations
- Celebrate under or (more fun!) on top of a party tree.
- Get enough food and drink.
- Get some crackers for more fun.
- Hire a band.
- Invite some guests.
- Display fireworks at night.
- Constantly yell "I want Mevans to add Gandalf!" This definitely won't cause any trouble at all...
Blackroot Vale •
Blue Dwarven •
( Trimmed) •
Black Númenórean •
Black Uruk •
Coast Southron •
Not Faction Specific: