Spawning[edit | edit source]
Behaviour[edit | edit source]
When idle, Pelargir commanders will simply wander around. They will remain idle until they are attacked by another mob, from which point they will fight back.
Hiring[edit | edit source]
Units can be hired from Pelargir commanders after reaching +200 alignment with Gondor. Below are the prices and alignment requirements of each unit. Note that the price decreases as your alignment increases.
|Unit||Unpledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Pledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Alignment Required (Gondor)||Requires Pledge (Gondor)|
|Lebennin Levyman||20-40 ( to )||10-20 ( to )||+200||No|
|Pelargir Marine||30-60 ( to )||15-30 ( to )||+250||No|
|Pelargir Banner Bearer||50-100 ( to )||25-50 ( to )||+400||No|
Speechbank[edit | edit source]
- Do you seek to command the marines of the White Shores, Person?
- Our forces can be yours to command for only a small sum of silver.
- Our soldiers need paying, Person!
- Bring some silver coins and you can have some hired soldiers.
- Are you here with the intention of hiring my soldiers?
- I can grant you some marines in return for silver coins.
- The Men of Pelargir now respect you enough to follow you into battle, Person.
- The people of the White Shores trust you, Person. You may command our valiant trident-warriors.
- Do you wish to command the mighty armies of Pelargir?
- For a few dozen silver coins, you can command very valiant and loyal soldiers.
- If you wish to take my troops to battle, you'll have to pay for them!
- Give me some silver coins and I'll give you some soldiers!
- Only strong friends of Pelargir may command our armies, Person.
- If you wish to command the forces of Pelargir, you must prove that we can trust you.
- Are you friend or foe, Person?
- They say you are a friend of Pelargir, but I cannot be sure until you have done more good.
- One does not simply command soldiers of Pelargir without earning some reputation first.
- You are not yet thought of highly enough to lead our soldiers into battle, Person.
- Show us that you can be trusted, Person, and we will allow you to lead our soldiers.
- You wish to command my soldiers? You'll have to prove yourself to the people of Pelargir first, Person.
- Only a true friend of Pelargir can lead our valiant marines into battle.
- You'll have to prove yourself as an ally of Pelargir before you can command my tridents, Person.
- You must do more good deeds for the people of Pelargir if you wish to command our armies.
- Prove your allegiance to Pelargir and I will let you command my warriors.
- You may go no further. You will not enter Gondor!
- Sons of Gondor! Hold your ground!
- You may not enter Gondor, Person!
- For Gondor!
- You are an enemy of the throne of Gondor, Person!
- Enemies have entered Gondor!
- By the White Tree, I will see you slain!
- I swear to Gondor that your death shall be swift!
- Your death shall be swift, Person!
- This is a fell hour for Gondor indeed!
- No pity for the foes of Gondor!
- You will not see the end of this day, servant of the Shadow!
- Begone from our lands, foul scum of Mordor!
- I will not allow you to harm the free folk of Gondor, Person!
- In the name of the kings of old, I shall destroy you!
- No enemies of Gondor may pass freely into our land!
|The Men of Gondor|
Soldier (Archer, Banner Bearer, Tower Guard)