When idle, Pelargir commanders will simply wander around. They will remain idle until they are attacked by another mob, from which point they will fight back.
Units can be hired from Pelargir commanders after reaching +200 alignment with Gondor. Below are the prices and alignment requirements of each unit. Note that the price decreases as your alignment increases.
|Unit||Unpledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Pledged Cost (Silver Coins)||Alignment Required (Gondor)||Requires Pledge (Gondor)|
|Lebennin Levyman||20-40 ( to )||10-20 ( to )||+200||No|
|Pelargir Marine||30-60 ( to )||15-30 ( to )||+250||No|
|Pelargir Banner Bearer||50-100 ( to )||25-50 ( to )||+400||No|
- Do you seek to command the marines of the White Shores, Person?
- Our forces can be yours to command for only a small sum of silver.
- Our soldiers need paying, Person!
- Bring some silver coins and you can have some hired soldiers.
- Are you here with the intention of hiring my soldiers?
- I can grant you some marines in return for silver coins.
- The Men of Pelargir now respect you enough to follow you into battle, Person.
- The people of the White Shores trust you, Person. You may command our valiant trident-warriors.
- Do you wish to command the mighty armies of Pelargir?
- For a few dozen silver coins, you can command very valiant and loyal soldiers.
- If you wish to take my troops to battle, you'll have to pay for them!
- Give me some silver coins and I'll give you some soldiers!
- Only strong friends of Pelargir may command our armies, Person.
- If you wish to command the forces of Pelargir, you must prove that we can trust you.
- Are you friend or foe, Person?
- They say you are a friend of Pelargir, but I cannot be sure until you have done more good.
- One does not simply command soldiers of Pelargir without earning some reputation first.
- You are not yet thought of highly enough to lead our soldiers into battle, Person.
- Show us that you can be trusted, Person, and we will allow you to lead our soldiers.
- You wish to command my soldiers? You'll have to prove yourself to the people of Pelargir first, Person.
- Only a true friend of Pelargir can lead our valiant marines into battle.
- You'll have to prove yourself as an ally of Pelargir before you can command my tridents, Person.
- You must do more good deeds for the people of Pelargir if you wish to command our armies.
- Prove your allegiance to Pelargir and I will let you command my warriors.
|The Men of Gondor|
Soldier (Archer, Banner Bearer, Tower Guard)