Please add Arnor pillars (regular+cracked) to the mannish types
Pillars are a range of blocks that visually connect with one another when placed. As with most other stone-based blocks, you can also craft slabs out of pillars, using the standard vanilla Minecraft recipe.
Types of PillarsEdit
Dwarven pillars Edit
- Dwarven pillars are found in Dwarven structures (such as mines) and are also able to be crafted on the Dwarven crafting table or Blue Mountains crafting table using three stone blocks. There is also a cracked variant of the Dwarven pillars.
- Sarlluin pillars do not have a cracked variant. Sarlluin pillars are made from the sarlluin stone of the Blue Mountains and are only craftable on a vanilla crafting table.
Elven pillars Edit
There are 3 variants of elven pillars, which are found in various Elven structures and can be crafted from three stone blocks on
Man made pillarsEdit
- Gondor pillars are made on the Gondorian crafting table from three Gondor rocks.
- Númenórean pillars may be made either on any Númenórean crafting table out of three Mordor rocks.
- Arnor pillars are made on the Ranger crafting table using three stone blocks.
- There are two types of Near Harad pillars - white and red - which are made on any Haradric crafting table using three white or red sandstone, respectively.
- Umbar pillars are on a Umbaric crafting table using three stone blocks.
- Rohan pillars are made on a Rohirric crafting table using three Rohan rocks.
- Taurethrim pillars are made on a Taurethrim crafting table using three stone blocks, gold ingots or obnsidian shards.
- Dorwinion pillars are made on a Dorwinion crafting table using three chalk. There is also a mossy variant.
- Dalish pillars are made on a Dalish crafting table using three stone blocks.
- There are two types of Rhûnic pillars - normal and red - which are made on a Rhûnic crafting table using three stone blocks for the normal pillars and three sarngaran blocks for the red pillars.
Orc made pillarsEdit
- Angmar pillars are made on an Angmar crafting table using three stone blocks.
- Mordor pillars are made on a Morgul crafting table using three Mordor rocks.
- Utumno pillars (ice, obsidian and fire) can not be crafted, but found on different levels of the Utumno dimension.
Non Faction-specific pillars Edit
These pillars are all crafted on a vanilla crafting table using three blocks of the respective material.
Most pillars follow the standard recipe layout which is a column of three blocks (typically stone or a faction's rock type if applicable) to craft pillars, a row of three blocks for slab variants, and smelting to get cracked variants. However, some pillars do not follow the standard. Thus, you can find a list of all the pillar crafting recipes below.
|Pillar Crafting Recipes|
Utumno Pillars cannot be crafted, but only obtained by mining them with a pickaxe of the underworld in the Utumno dimension.
|Non Faction-specific Recipes|