The following features are already planned for the mod in the future.
PLEASE READ THIS LIST BEFORE POSTING A SUGGESTION ON THE FORUM.
Violators will be banned! You have been warned.
Items in bold and with an * are confirmed to be added in the next mod update.
- Major quest system
- Music, possibly different music depending on the biome
- Portal to the First Age
- Ring forging
- Slave rebellions from the Slaves of Nurn
- More troop commanding abilities for the Table of Command (nothing specific known yet)
- Small armies of enemy factions headhunting the player
- Levelling-up features for hired troops and/or players
- Woodmen of Mirkwood, incl. Beornings
- Lake-town/Esgaroth (sub-factions)
- Eastern Avari Elves, incl. those in Eryn Caran and on Tol Rhûnaer
- Dwarves of the Red Mountains
- Variags of Khand
- Black Númenoreans of Far Harad
- A second faction of Dwarves in the east
- Various factions of Harhûdor and the Uttermost East, at least three, of which at least one will be good aligned
- Verbatim from Mevans: "All the vanilla animals have been planned to be removed for a long time (except possibly Sheep) and replaced with new wild ones, unfortunately, I only ever made the boars and then got distracted."
- Canon characters (i.e. Frodo Baggins, Aragorn, Gandalf, etc.)
- Cave trolls
- Dragons (not Smaug)
- Fell beasts
- Goblins/Misty Mountains Orcs
- Great eagles
- Mumakil (a.k.a. Oliphaunts)
- Vampire bats
- Wildlife in the waters
- Much more animals in agreement with lore and the endless list of other possible, obvious additions
- Explicitely announced animals: Jaguars, Hippos, Large Apes, and Monkeys
- Major structures (i.e. Minas Tirith, Helm's Deep, etc.)
- Villages for other factions
- Rings of Power
- Siege weapons
- LOTR fitting paintings (with input from the user community, similar to lore texts)
- Rope system for signal transmission (replacant for redstone wiring)
- Enhancement of the ocean biome
- Much more plant life in agreement with lore and the endless list of other possible, obvious additions