Vibrance Legacy (Chocapic13' Shaders Edit) Downloads:[edit | edit source]
Quin Studios Discord: https://discord.gg/R2P4VGC
Vibrance Legacy (Chocapic13' Shaders Edit) is a modification of Chocapic13's V6 shader packs, edited by Quin and AldanTanneo, to enable compatibility with The Lord of the Rings Mod: Legacy. Modifications include a fully functional day/night cycle, as well as waving lotr mod plants and leaves. While the shaders do generally work very well, there are still a number of known glitches. It is important to note that the shaders are authored by Chocapic13, not Quin or AldanTanneo, so there is a good chance that these glitches will never be fixed, unless the community finds solutions to them. The original shader pack page for Chocapic13's Shaders can be found at: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/customization/chocapic13-shaders.
This pack can additionally be downloaded from the Resource Packs page. If you have questions or comments, you can comment here, or post it in the Quin Studios Discord. If you make any edits to the pack that you believe enhance or fix aspects of the pack, contact Quin or AldanTanneo, and your edits may likely be included, with due credit, in the pack.
Installation Instructions:[edit | edit source]
- To install the shaderpack, you must first install OptiFine. download the latest OptiFine 1.7.10 from https://optifine.net/downloads, and place the jar file in your mods folder.
- Place Vibrance (Chocapic13' Shaders Edit) in the shaderpacks folder. If there is no shaderpacks folder, then run Minecraft with OptiFine once first.
- From the main title screen, click on the Mods option, and select The Lord of the Rings Mod, then click config. Scroll down towards the bottom, and find the option that says Middle-earth sky. Make sure that it is set to false.
- Enable the following settings:
- Old Lighting : OFF or DEFAULT!
- Vignette : Fast
- Clear water : Off for Lite/Low, On for High/Ultra/Extreme
- Smooth Lighting Level : 55-75% for Lite/Low/High, 0-20% for Ultra/Extreme
- Clouds : Default or off
- Custom sky : Off even if for some resourcepacks leaving it to On will work.
- Load and play your worlds!
To improve stability, you can also experiment with the framerate slider in the Video Settings as well as the Video Settings>Performance>Chunk Updates option.
Known Glitches[edit | edit source]
There are several known glitches that cannot for the time being be fixed, and may never be able to without help from the community. Firstly, the player shadow and lighting on the player's hand or held item can flicker when moving through the air or riding mounts. Orc eyes, gulduril bricks, and enchanted armor also tend to glitch out. There are bound to be many other small related glitches as well, but these are the most prominent. Below are a couple of screenshots showcasing some of these glitches:
If you're interested in donating or learning more about me, you can also check me out on Patreon