Vibrance Renewed (Chocapic13' Shaders Edit) Downloads:[edit | edit source]
Quin Studios Discord: https://discord.gg/R2P4VGC
Vibrance Renewed (Chocapic13' Shaders Edit) is a modification of Chocapic13's V9 shader packs, edited by Quin and AldanTanneo, to enable compatibility with The Lord of the Rings Mod: Renewed. Modifications include a correctly synced day/night cycle, as well as waving lotr mod plants and leaves, and reflective fine glass. It is important to note that the shaders are authored by Chocapic13, not Quin or AldanTanneo. The original shader pack page for Chocapic13's Shaders can be found at: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/customization/chocapic13-shaders.
This pack can additionally be downloaded from the Resource Packs page. If you have questions or comments, you can comment here, or post it in the Quin Studios Discord. If you make any edits to the pack that you believe enhance or fix aspects of the pack, contact Quin or AldanTanneo, and your edits may likely be included, with due credit, in the pack.
Installation Instructions:[edit | edit source]
- To install the shaderpack, you must first install OptiFine. download the latest OptiFine 1.15.2 from https://optifine.net/downloads, and place the jar file in your mods folder.
- Place Vibrance Renewed (Chocapic13' Shaders Edit) in the shaderpacks folder. If there is no shaderpacks folder, then run Minecraft with OptiFine once first.
- navigate to your game directory (enter %appdata% into your file explorer, then go into the .minecraft folder)
- Go into the config folder and then open lotr-client.toml with notepad or a similar program. Set modSky = false and modClouds = false, and then save the file.
- Make sure you have the following settings in-game:
- Options>Video Settings>Shaders>Shadow Quality: 1x
- Options>Video Settings>Shaders>Old lighting: Off or Default
- Options>Video Settings>Details>Sky:On
- Options>Video Settings>Quality>Custom Sky : Off if it causes issues.
- Load and play your worlds!
If you're interested in donating or learning more about me, you can also check me out on Patreon