Rivendell warriors are the fighting force of the fair Elves of Rivendell: mighty knights of Elder Days, and some of the finest warriors in Middle-earth.
These warriors spawn day and night on grass blocks in their homeland Rivendell. They are significantly rarer than the civilians, and have a chance of spawning mounted.
Rivendell Warriors can be hired by a player with +400 High Elf alignment and at a starting price of 50 silver coins from a Rivendell Captain, who can be found in a Rivendell Hall. As always, as one's alignment increases, price decreases.
|Features powerful ranged and melee attacks||Expensive alignment-wise|
|Good armour strength||Rather costly|
|High Health||Their strong bows make arrows pass over the head of most of orcs.|
|Alerts players with battle-cries|
|Very long range - can attack most NPCs from outside their detection radius.|
|Work well against swimming foes, especially swimming trolls|
|Can be hired in Rivendell, which is not too far from the Shire|
|Can be hired on mounts|
|Immune to poison|
- The time of the Elves is fading, but our strength is not yet gone.
- I defend the Elves of Imladris.
- Greetings, Person.
- We defend the free peoples of Middle-earth.
- It seems you are a friend of the Elves, Person.
- May the grace of the Valar protect you.
- How many Orcs have you slain today, Person?
- The world is changing, Person... I feel it in my heart.
- If you fight for freedom, then I am with you.
- Long ago, an alliance existed between my people and yours. Will you honour that alliance?
- Ever stronger grows the sway of the Enemy over our lands.
- Welcome, Person, to the land of Elrond Half-elven!
- You shall find no evil in Rivendell, Person! Our land is safe and fair.
- I have protected this valley for many a year.
- I protect the High Elves of Imladris. No evil shall escape my wrath.
- The power of the Elves is waning in this world, but our strength is not yet gone!
- By the star of Eärendil, I swear I shall see you slain!
- You are not welcome in Imladris!
- You are not welcome in Rivendell, Person!
- You may not set foot in this fair valley!
- Flee these lands, Person!
- For Imladris!
- Perish, you Morgul-demon!
- No longer shall you darken these lands, Person!
- I swear by the Valar, I shall put an end to your evil!
- To Udûn with you!
- Go and kiss an Orc!
- Death to the foes of the Elves!
- Who brings to us this token of doom?
- Begone, foul servant of the Enemy!
- Leave this land, or face the edge of our blades!
- I will not allow evil to taint the realm of Imladris. You shall soon meet your doom, Person.
- By the Valar! How dare you enter this land, Person?
- Flee, scum of Mordor, or face a rain of arrows.
- How dare you poison this fair realm with your foul feet?
- We Elves are among the finest warriors in all Middle-earth.
- It has been long indeed since the races of Men and Elves fought side by side, Person.
- Few can match the prowess of an Elf in combat.
- The Morgul-scum shall perish by bow and blade!
- You have our allegiance, Person.
- I seek to defend all that is good in this world.
- For Imladris!
- May the grace of the Valar protect us in combat, Person.
- Silver means little to an Elf, Person, but we fight for a common cause.
- My bow shall sing with your sword, Person!
- The bones of our foes will gleam under the Sun, Person.
- I shall follow you through shadow and flame! None shall withstand the gleaming light of our swords!
- Let us cleanse this world of the foul scum of Morgoth!
- The days grow dark and cold, but the light of the Elves is not yet gone!
- I fear that the Nameless One has returned. The Shadow must be destroyed before it is too late.
- In the name of all that is good, let us cleanse this world of evil!
- We must not allow evil to spread!
The One Wiki to Rule Them All has an article on:
|The High Elves of the West|