The Rohirric Farmhand is a farming NPC unique to the Rohirrim.
They can be hired for 40 () coins from a Rohirric Farmer, provided you have at least 50 alignment with Rohan.
These NPCs can be killed rather easily, and are a decent source of farming equipment.
- You are welcome in the Riddermark, Person.
- Welcome, Person. What brings you to the land of Rohan?
- Welcome to Rohan, Person.
- The horses need feeding, Person!
- What is your business here, traveller?
- The kingdoms of Men are not as glorious as they once were.
- Have you heard from our friends in Stoningland, Person? Have they forsaken us?
- Have you ever seen the Golden Hall, Person? The light of Meduseld shines far over the land!
- These lands are troubled, Person. Orcs often break through our borders.
- The days grow dark, and the nights grow cold.
- The horses of Rohan are the finest in all Middle-earth.
- I'm afraid we won't have enough food for the winter, Person.
- If those Orcs of the White Hand ever come 'round here, I'm ready to fight.
- New life grows ever where the forefathers of Rohan sleep.
- We are the herdsmen and farmers of the Mark.
- We Eorlingas are a proud and wilful race.
- Be sure that you feed those horses, Person.
- In these grim times our lands are often besieged by the servants of evil.
- Have you heard the songs of Helm Hammerhand? They say he slew Dunlendings even to his last day on earth.
- Have you heard the songs of Helm Hammerhand? They say he was found dead in the snow, with the blood of Dunlendings still frozen on his hands.
- Seldom do Orcs journey in the open, under the sun, yet recently they have been doing so. I fear for our people.
- Orcs bearing the White Hand have been seen crossing our borders and raiding our villages.
- How tall and fair was Eorl the Young, who rode down out of the North!
- I wish I could join the King's Riders, and fight for my family.
- Horses always need feeding, you know.
- You're not some wizard's spy, are you, Person?
- The White Wizard has many spies in his service. You're not one of them, are you?
- The White Wizard has taken Orcs into his service, and Wolf-riders, and wicked Men. War is coming.
- Seldom do we have travellers in this land. What is your purpose here?
- The King is ill, some say. He is not how he once was.
- Be sure that you feed those horses well.
- We are not yet at open war with the Power of the Black Land far away; but if you are fleeing from him, then you had best leave this land.
- Beware the White Wizard, Person. He walks about like an old man, hooded and cloaked, they say.
- Are you in league with the Sorceress of the Golden Wood? Webs of deceit were ever woven in Dwimordene.
- There are old tales of talking trees in the Entwood. I'd like to know the truth, but none are brave enough to enter.
- Beware the trees of the Entwood, Person!
- Would you like to see my horses?
- Don't forget to feed the horses!
- Orcs are multiplying in the mountains. I fear for my family, Person.
- The tales of Orc-raids in the Westfold grow year by year.
- Where is the King when we need him, Person? Where are his riders?
- I am afraid for our people.
- The Dunlending wildmen name us Strawheads. Well, Person, I would rather have straw for hair than live every day among dirt and pig-filth.
- I hope you didn't forget to feed those horses.
- There's talk of raiders from the Black Land sneaking in by night and stealing our horses. I can't bear to think of it, to tell truth.
- We Rohirrim value our horses above all else. They are the best in all Middle-earth!
- Have you ridden today, Person, or did you journey on foot?
- Have you fed your horses well?
- The days have come down in the West. Behind the hills, and into shadow.
- Where is the horse and the rider? We are in need of them more than ever, Person.
- To think we used to be good friends with the Men of Stoningland! Long have they forsaken us.
- Our crops wither, our horses are stolen, and they say the King's illness worsens by the day.
- The people of Dunland are vicious, and cruel. Be wary of them.
- The hillmen are growing ever more hostile. I have heard many tales of burned villages and slain horses.
- Horses love a good carrot every now and again.
- I hope you've been doing a good job of feeding those horses.
- Men say the cruel folk of Sutherstreams are gathering for an assault on Stoningland.
- We have an old quarrel with the Corsairs of Sutherland.
- You are not welcome in the Mark, Person!
- You should have fled these lands long ago!
- You will pay for your crimes, Person!
- We Rohirrim shall not suffer your presence in these lands, Person!
- You're a villain!
- Get out of my sight, Person.
- I suggest you leave this place, Person.
- Away with you!
- What do you want from me, you scoundrel?
- You shall get no welcome here.
- The heroes of Rohan will strike you down, Person.
- You ruffian! Back to where you came from!
- You serve the White Hand!
- You're worse than the wild Men!
- Guards! Guards!
- The treachery of Isengard is unwelcome here.
- Don't hurt my horses!
- Off with you, you villain!
- I don't do dealings with ne'er-do-wells like you!
- Away with you, Person. We want no evil here.
- What are you, Person, bandit, Goblin-man, or some devilry of Isengard?
- You are a devil in the White Wizard's service! Begone!
- Ruffians like you aren't welcome here.
- The King's Riders will strike you down, Person.
- You shall pay for your crimes.
- Stay away from me.
- I'll be having nothing to do with you.
- You and your kind aren't welcome in Rohan.
- Away with you, you villain!
- People like you aren't welcome in these lands.
- Good day, Person.
- The crops are growing well.
- Hello there, Person.
- This is fertile soil.
- The green fields of the Mark are good for growing things, Person.
- Ah, if only I had an ox to speed this up...
- There is much farming to be done.
- I'm working hard, as you can tell.
- It's nice of you to talk to me. We farmhands don't get much conversation.
- There's not a whole lot to be said about farming.
- Remember to keep hydrated!
- And how are you today, my friend Person?
- Is it time for a break yet?
- We Rohirrim are great riders, but we are fine farmers too.
- Our crops will be ready soon!
- I hope the horses will get to eat plenty of this.
- Our horses love freshly grown crops.
- Another busy day on the farm, I suppose.
- They sing no songs of farmhands.
- The men in the mead halls tell no tales of great farmhands.
- It looks like it's about to rain, you know.
- Beware the trees of the Entwood!
|The Horse-Lords of Rohan|
Banner Bearer •