Welcome to the server page for Battle of Middle Earth 2, we here hope you enjoy the server as it has much to offer.
In this server we encourage survival play with factions and custom ones, with a big focus on diplomacy and wars. We have a skilled team of staff and builders, but we're open for new players to apply to the latter.
This server was born out of a server long gone known as the "Battle for Middle-Earth" server. It went under in October 2018, but some of the more dedicated players came together to keep the spirit of the server alive through a new server known as "The Old Days." After a few map resets, bug related setbacks, and other problems, we had to do a full reset of the server. All of the progress of the rules and history of the server were saved thankfully. We decided to keep up the joke, and named it "The Older Days." We experienced the same issue in around three weeks, rinse and repeat, and we arrived to "The Ancient Days." After a major reset and a new restyle, we decided to go public once more with this server, "Horns of War". Then after several abuses from the old owner, the staff team rebelled, and overthrew him. That's the story of how BFME II was born.
Server Staff Edit
|Lifa2116||Head Builder (Admin)|
Server Rules Edit
All of our rules are on the discord server, but just in case you are not in the discord here are all of the server's rules:
You are welcome to join the discord server, as many diplomatic actions and important discussions will be done there, but also to just chill with some friendly people. Just remember to be nice and don't break any rules.
Battles and Wars Edit
|Name of War||Belligerents||Battles||Victor||Description|
|The War of the High Pass||Rangers of Eriador vs Dwarves of Durin||Battle of the High Pass||Dwarves of Durin||March 15th 2020
Following the Dwarven blockade of the High Pass, the rising kingdom of rangers that is starting to look more and more like Arnor declared war on the Dwarves, and marched on the High Pass. At first, as the rangers had superior equipment the dwarves were on the losing side, but as the battle continued the dwarven army managed to split the rangers between the barricades, managing to make the Ranger's King flee and slaughtering the remaning army. The victory however was bitter, as almost all the dwarven warriors were killed. In the sieging place the king decided to build a statue to commemorate the mighty battle.
Factions and Leaders Edit
Lore Builds and Cities: Edit
- On the server, we've got a growing number of lore builds. Below, you'll find some samples of them.
- Erebor, the Lonely Mountain, built by Lifa2116
- West Peak: The Halls of Dain II, built by Lifa2116
- Valkenburg: Capital of the Dúnedain of Valkenburg, built by Black Templar
- Aman: Isle of The Valar, built by Butterlord24
- Tol Eressea: Isle of the Teleri Elves, built by Butterlord24
- Orthanc: Tower of Saruman, built by Arcen101 and TheArcReactor
- Faring: Capital of the Dúnedain, built by Lifa2116 and maropulj
- Barad-dûr: Fortress of Sauron, built by Butterlord24
- Dol Guldur: the Hill of Dark Sorcery, built by Ληησ789
- Carn Dûm : Fortress of the Witch King: built by Ληησ789
- Rhunost: Capital of the Easterlings: built by Ληησ789
- Amon Ereb: Fortress of the First Age
- Helms Deep: Last Bastion of Rohan, built by Lifa2116