- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in excessive self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the Lord of the Rings Mod. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: Follow the Wiki Style Guide. If you are unsure of what layout/style to use, check a similar page and copy the layout/style.
- Do not post modified versions of the Mod: You may modify the Mod's code for personal use. However, do not post these modifications publicly or on this wiki. This includes any links, names, screenshots, or other information that would lead to a download of said modification. This restriction does not include the Mod's assets and data; you may modify these freely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.