FANDOM


  • AlteOgre
    AlteOgre closed this thread because:
    Expired.
    17:08, August 15, 2017

    Firstly, the name of Nan Curunír. I found that it wasn't Nan Curunír in the mod which is Nan Curunir, but it was Nan Curunír in the books and every wikis.


    I [Gandalf] looked on it and saw that, whereas it had once been green and fair, it was now filled with pits and forges. Wolves and orcs were housed in Isengard [...]. Over all his works a dark smoke hung and wrapped itself about the sides of Orthanc.

    ––The Fellowship of the Ring, The Council of Elrond


    Just like what I post in the page Nan Curunír, the sky of Nan Curunír could be smokier and polluted, which is a dark smoke hung.

    An increasing generation rates of Warg Pits. More Warg Pits or orc pits should be generated in the vales, and less tree in Nan Curunír, maybe no tree at all.

    For forges, I think a new structure of the forge of Isengard would be nice. That structure would a giant forge within lava and unsmelteries.

    For mobs, remove Dunlending citizens in Nan Curunír, only Dunlending warriors would be better.

    Ted Nasmith - The Wrath of the Ents

    The smokes of Nan Curunír, and Ents were throwing stones

      Loading editor
    • I disagree with the smog in the sky. Remember that this mod takes place on the birthday of Bilbo so none of the smog would be there.

        Loading editor
    • By that logic Nan Curunír should be fair and green, and the Uruks shouldn't even exist yet!!!

        Loading editor
    • The Lord of Minas Morgul wrote: By that logic Nan Curunír should be fair and green, and the Uruks shouldn't even exist yet!!!

      No, the mod started at S.R. 1401 Bilbo's birthday feast, and Saruman begins breeding Orcs in S.R. 1390. He had plenty of time to build an army in 11 years. But the Gundabad Uruks never exist in entire history of middle-earth!

        Loading editor
    • Wargaz cc wrote:

      The Lord of Minas Morgul wrote: By that logic Nan Curunír should be fair and green, and the Uruks shouldn't even exist yet!!!

      No, the mod started at S.R. 1401 Bilbo's birthday feast, and Saruman begins breeding Orcs in S.R. 1390. He had plenty of time to build an army in 11 years. But the Gundabad Uruks never exist in entire history of middle-earth!!

      My point still stands about Nan Curunír. If Gandalf had seen any sign of devastation at Isengard, he would have been much more cautious.

      I forgot, but did Saruman summon Radagast to Isengard, or did Saruman visit Radagast when he sent him to tell Gandalf to go to Isengard?

        Loading editor
    • The Lord of Minas Morgul wrote:

      Wargaz cc wrote:

      The Lord of Minas Morgul wrote: By that logic Nan Curunír should be fair and green, and the Uruks shouldn't even exist yet!!!

      No, the mod started at S.R. 1401 Bilbo's birthday feast, and Saruman begins breeding Orcs in S.R. 1390. He had plenty of time to build an army in 11 years. But the Gundabad Uruks never exist in entire history of middle-earth!

      My point still stands about Nan Curunír. If Gandalf had seen any sign of devastation at Isengard, he would have been much more cautious.

      I forgot, but did Saruman summon Radagast to Isengard, or did Saruman visit Radagast when he sent him to tell Gandalf to go to Isengard?

      There was no mention of the way they contacted each other. Saruman sent Radagast to seek Gandalf out, but they didn't have to meet each other. Suruman could send a message by birds since Radagast decided to aid his search with birds and beasts.

      For Gandalf, he did see devastation without any doubt. Have you heard of APEC blue? During APEC China 2014, the sky of Beijing was blue sky, but actually it used to be polluted in most of the year. Saruman could find arrive of Gandalf by his animal spies and prepare for it, shutting off forges. However, the sky of Nan Curunír still were gloomy most of the time, when Gandalf was arrested, those machines started running as usual, so Gandalf and players would see that smoke.

        Loading editor
    • But it was still all fair and green, not like what it is now.

        Loading editor
    • Wargaz cc wrote:

      The Lord of Minas Morgul wrote:

      Wargaz cc wrote:

      The Lord of Minas Morgul wrote: By that logic Nan Curunír should be fair and green, and the Uruks shouldn't even exist yet!!!

      No, the mod started at S.R. 1401 Bilbo's birthday feast, and Saruman begins breeding Orcs in S.R. 1390. He had plenty of time to build an army in 11 years. But the Gundabad Uruks never exist in entire history of middle-earth!

      My point still stands about Nan Curunír. If Gandalf had seen any sign of devastation at Isengard, he would have been much more cautious.

      I forgot, but did Saruman summon Radagast to Isengard, or did Saruman visit Radagast when he sent him to tell Gandalf to go to Isengard?

      There was no mention of the way they contacted each other. Saruman sent Radagast to seek Gandalf out, but they didn't have to meet each other. Suruman could send a message by birds since Radagast decided to aid his search with birds and beasts.

      For Gandalf, he did see devastation without any doubt. Have you heard of APEC blue? During APEC China 2014, the sky of Beijing was blue sky, but actually it used to be polluted in most of the year. Saruman could find arrive of Gandalf by his animal spies and prepare for it, shutting off forges. However, the sky of Nan Curunír still were gloomy most of the time, when Gandalf was arrested, those machines started running as usual, so Gandalf and players would see that smoke.

      That is true. I went to china once and a festival started and all factory's went off. The smog was almost gone in 2 days.

        Loading editor
    • Oh China, the most similar thing to mordor or isengard the world currently has.

        Loading editor
    • TheDwarvenGuy wrote: Oh China, the most similar thing to mordor or isengard the world currently has.

      The people I met were nice..... unlike Uruks or Uruk-Hai

        Loading editor
    • Annatar the Blue wrote:

      TheDwarvenGuy wrote: Oh China, the most similar thing to mordor or isengard the world currently has.

      The people I met were nice..... unlike Uruks or Uruk-Hai

      The Chinese are nice, just not their government and CEOs. 

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.